My Cute Girl And Her beautiful Whaletails

big_joe

Mod
driving me crazy, she is very cute and she does have beautiful whales tails, I sure can't wait to see more! the things I would do!!

gazebo

This has got to be one of the cutest whaletails ever.

I love how not only are the shorts low enough to see the whole triangle, but the thong is also low enough to see a glimpse of bum crack from above.

So I got home yesterday afternoon and right away she bent over and she had a beautiful whaletail. So we went to the market and let's just say it was fun. I fucked her that night her thong was soaked. she said she was so wet because she knew her thong was showing.

Here are a couple of pics

Sly8989

That's what I'm talking about amazing is righr... more pics like this yum. She looks like she has the perfect shaped pussy.

Jf69

This is such a great thread with fantastic whaletails. Really looking forward to more update! Hopefully you post soon.

ayyovic

Been away for a month... come back to see this amazing new thread! Easily my new favorite! Love the VS post but all have been great so far

izz1231

So my girl was at a work party last week. Naturally I texted her to see how it was going. She said sh was having a good time. Than I asked her if her thong. She said her thong was showing all night and than sent the 2 pictures with her thong showing. I was so happy to hear that. I know they all got a good view!

big_joe

Mod
That is wonderful. I sure love a good thong show. I wish I’d been at that party to see that fine ass with her thong showing. Thanks for sharing