My Cute Girl And Her beautiful Whaletails

izz1231

Ok guys this set is one of my favorite.

I told her we where going to VS and she could pick out anything she wanted. She was very excited about this because she loves thongs almost as much as I do. So she came down stairs and went to put her shoes on and omg how much her thong was showing and what thong she had on had me hard instantly. I know she was Trying to tease me and she did all day. It was showing everywhere we went and that thong is hard to miss. It was a great day which ended with me pulling that little g to the side and giving her a proper pounding. Enjoy!!!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Would love to see a picture of you giving her a little wedgie

izz1231

Glad you like. Also if any of you guys want to chat about your wife or gf and there panties I'm down just send me a message.

Gbanger

Straight fire. VS must have been a blast with her. Can't wait to see what you guys bought!

big_joe

Mod
Take a few days off and return to see your lady and may I say she is smoking hot. Love the photos and thank you for sharing.

archer

That is so awesome! The anticipation of banging your wife when she teases you all day. Amazing pictures. thanks

izz1231

Thanks for all the comments. I'm on the way back home from working out of town she just hit me up on FaceTime and she said look at this and turned the camera to her low back and she had a super cute whaletail!!! I'm so excited to get home. I'm going to get pics and show you guys what I get to come home to!