My Collection

IMG_4269[1].jpg

I'm a 29 year old straight(well I have experimented in the past and given head to a few guys. I've bottomed for a couple of dudes before too) electrician from Berkshire, UK and I've been a regular thong wearer since I about was about 15. My collection has slowly grown over the years and I recently decided to bite the bullet, throw out all my regular undies and become a full time thonger. I love it! It's been about 6 weeks so far.

My 27 year old GF of about 18 months has been really supportive and loves me wearing them. When we first met she didn't own one thong or g-string but now she's completely converted and it's the only underwear she wears. I even got her wearing a thong bikini on our recent trip to Lake Garda, Italy.

Anyway I thought start posting a few pics of my underwear for you guys to enjoy!

Here's some pics of my green g-string I wore to work today

IMG_4266[1].jpgIMG_4267[1].jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1e7c61963823884
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6cb8b6963823854

Attachments

• IMG_4264[1].jpg
    IMG_4264[1].jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4263[1].jpg
    IMG_4263[1].jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Gbanger

As a straight guy who also wears thongs full time, I'd like to welcome you to the club!

Your girlfriend sounds awesome! I'd love to hear her story and your story as a couple as well. Like, how does a woman in this day and age make it to 27 without ever wearing a thong?! Why did she avoid them, how did she deal with pantylines, etc? Also, how did you get her to not only try thongs, but switch over 100% to them? Finally, how did you get her to support your thong wearing? Sounds like you're living the dream and I'd love to know how you pulled it off!

Also, you should start a picture thread of your girlfriend or even you two as a couple!

Thanks Gbanger! How long have you been an exclusive thong wearer?
I’m so chuffed to have taken the plunge, I should’ve done it much sooner! I’m so used to wearing them but every now and then I feel the sensation of my thong or string between my cheeks when I’m out and about or at work and it’s such a turn on.

When I started dating my gf I noticed pretty quickly that she was a non thong girl and I knew that had to change! I took it upon myself to buy her a lot of thongs online and gave them to her. She wasn’t sure at first but I ended up telling her that I’ve actually worn thongs before and you honestly get used to it. After lots of persuation we finally agreed to a dare that we’d both only take thongs on our 2 week holiday to Bulgaria last summer. Since then she hasn’t looked back, she loves the way they make her look and feel(me too).
Luckily for me she likes the way my cock looks in my thongs I only wear ones designed for guys because she doesn’t like the idea of me wearing hers. Fair enough I guess!

Thanks man.
Those fredy strings are a tight fit and the string back is so narrow I could really feel it riding up and flossing my ass yesterday. Definitely not for the faint hearted!
Luckily for me it’s normal as I’m so used to having a piece of material wedged up my bum everyday anyway.

Here’s what I’ve got flossing my ass today

I ‘accidentally’ exposed my thong to the customer today too. I could tell she definitely saw it because I could see her blushing when I Spoke to her this afternoon.

yeah those fredy strings are just too hot ;)! the black ergowar too are so tight on you ! I like your body in thong, so cute and ass so round:rolleyes:,you have good taste in thongs...

Last edited: