My Collection

I fell asleep last night and I woke up for work this morning with a mega thong wedgie, I could almost taste the cotton?

Does this happen to anyone else here?

Y not?

When I was backpacking a few years ago I really needed some new underwear. However I couldn’t find thongs anywhere until I finally found this Skinxwear Y-back string in Tangs department store in Singapore. I was so nervous as I’d never bought thongs or strings over the counter before but I just went for it anyway. It was a thrill walking out with this one and 3 other thongs I bought there.

Gbanger

Thanks Gbanger! How long have you been an exclusive thong wearer?
I’m so used to wearing them but every now and then I feel the sensation of my thong or string between my cheeks when I’m out and about or at work and it’s such a turn on.

When I started dating my gf I noticed pretty quickly that she was a non thong girl and I knew that had to change! I took it upon myself to buy her a lot of thongs online and gave them to her. She wasn’t sure at first but I ended up telling her that I’ve actually worn thongs before and you honestly get used to it. After lots of persuation we finally agreed to a dare that we’d both only take thongs on our 2 week holiday to Bulgaria last summer. Since then she hasn’t looked back, she loves the way they make her look and feel(me too).
Luckily for me she likes the way my cock looks in my thongs I only wear ones designed for guys because she doesn’t like the idea of me wearing hers. Fair enough I guess!

I started wearing mens' thong underwear exclusively during the summer before my final year of college. I've been wearing them so long, it's almost been a decade now, so I never notice the strap between my cheeks. The "wedgie factor" never was much of an issue for me anyways because my ass would eat any underwear I wore, regardless of the style. In fact, the reason I became an exclusive wearer is because I realized that my underwear was going to be up my butt no matter what, and wearing a thong was way more comfortable/functional than fighting with wedgies from boxers/briefs all day was.

For me the excitement comes in the morning when I pull my thong for the day out of my underwear drawer. I just love being a thong wearer and being part of that 'club.' The world of thong underwear has been a long time passion of mine, so it's fun to be a participant in it instead of just a spectator.

A 2 week nothing-but-thongs trip with your gf sounds like a blast! I'd love to hear any stories you have. I'm always fascinated by women who go from being staunchly anti-thong to wearing them all the time. I wish she had a journal of her experience. hahaha. What was her reaction when she wore one for the first time? What did she have to say? Did wearing thongs make her feel sexy or self-conscious? Was the wedgie factor something she struggled to get used to, or did she take to it instantly like me? Did she discover the power of flashing a whaletail or did she spend more time complaining, walking funny, and picking at her butt? lol. Do tell all!

Finally, it's awesome she liked the look of you in a thong. You have a great collection of them too. She's spoiled! hahaha