sister in law thong...

baseball_guy80

I've been around her for over 10 years while I dated my wife and now that I am married to her sister. she has always worn thongs as my wife would tell me from time to time. she is now 30 and I still know she wears thongs often but she always does a good job of not showing any whale tail. In that time span, I've only seen her whale tail 3 times, most recently last week. unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pic, I really tried. I'm always on the look out and will try and get one so I can post. any comments and questions about her is welcome.
Thanks!

baseball_guy80

she got ready for an event at my house a few weeks ago. I went through her duffel bag and there was 10 different thongs. I didn't have my phone to take a pic unfortunately.

willie44

this thread seems interesting, explain the back story of seeing her thong last week; how was she dressed, what color was her thong, etc.

baseball_guy80

I was getting home from work and she was over visiting my wife and my son (her newphew). She was sitting in the kitchen wearing a t shirt and black jeans. The t shirt was long on the front and back but short on the sides. As I walked in I couldn’t see it at first but after a minute or so she sort of moved in her chair and her shirt moved on the sides and her black thong straps were visible. As I said in my opening comment this is something I have always looked out for for many years so the few times I’ve seen it I get nervous and flushed as I don’t want the moment to end lol. Unfortunately it was brief as she stood up a minute later pulled up her pants and left. Hope this thread is interesting and would love to share more. Thanks.

dubman

Nice!

If anyone here on the forum is familiar with me, they know I have quite a thing for my SILs thongs!

Excited for you! Have you sniffed her dirty thongs before?

baseball_guy80

What’s the deal with your SIL? do you have pics of her thongs ?

I haven’t sniffed them. To be honest, not really looking to do that. I’m more into seeing her whale tails.

dubman

Oh man, you should sniff her dirty thong and it might open a new world of pleasure!

I’ve just been snatching and sniffing my SILs thongs for years.

Funny thing is, I was never really attracted to my SIL at all. But, one time, years ago, I saw one of her dirty thongs on the floor of her walk in closet when I went into her room to use the bathroom - it looked sexy and I just couldn’t resist...I grabbed it and took it in the bathroom with me...

The minute I put my nose to her thong, the scent of her asshole was so strong and incredibly erotic - like no other thong I had sniffed before! I blew a huge load into the toilet super fast. It was incredible!

I’ve been addicted to the scent of her asshole ever since!

I know there have been scientific studies on pheromones and how certain people are attracted to certain scents more than others. Her asshole scent must be like that for me! Just perfect!

baseball_guy80

oh wow. for me, I just see her so often and my eyes are just glued to her ass. My mind always racing about her thong. I know she wears them all the time but unfortunately for me she is too good at not showing them. Always just waiting and hoping for a slip...

Gbanger

Your sister in law sounds like my kinda woman. Is she single by any chance? hahahaha.

How about your wife's preferences in underwear? Is she a thong wearer too? If so, you should start a thread of her!

baseball_guy80

Haha I agree with the intervention. She use to wear them but ever since she got pregnant and had our son she lost interest in them.

baseball_guy80

She’s 34. She typically wears boy shorts. Not my fav clearly lol. We recently had a kid so sex is few and far between at this point. Been a while since she’s swallowed lol.

dubman

Man, if your eyes are glued to your SILs ass, then the actual scent of her asshole should blow your mind! Give it a try - I’d be surprised if it’s not a huge turn on for you!!!

big_joe

Mod
it is real dude. I am trying to get into my SIL panties. I am telling you guys, she is built for sex. she has a big ol fat ass that would look great in a small thong. we went to the lake a few weeks back and she had a bikini on under her shorts and when she took the shorts off that ass sprang out of those shorts and was yelling "lick me and stick me", I mean damn. she said will you put sun screen on me, of course I did....and while doing her legs, I went up onto that ass and damn near blew a gasket. not that she had a thong bikini on, but of course when I applied the sun screen I pushed her bottoms into her ass and almost made a thong. I would love to get my hands on a pair of her worn panties and sniff..