sister in law thong...

big_joe

Mod
very nice my friend! I sure would like to see pics of her wearing them, if you don't mind me saying. looks like some sexy panties to me! thanks for sharing, by the way. would you like to share pics of your wife with us?

baseball_guy80

I could try but would be tough to pull off. Still working on getting some whale tails of my SIL lol. Happy to answer any questions about my wife though.

baseball_guy80

She’s a medium most of the time. Never done anal but she likes her ass eaten which I love to do. And yeah, she really likes being spanked. Spanked her good just last weekend during sex.

big_joe

Mod
hell yeah! Im not sure if any lady doesn't like to have her ass eaten. noting like eating an ass! so what got her out of wearing thongs? I hope you can snap a photo of the SIL, and of course the lady-wife. I for one would love to see both in some sexy panties.

baseball_guy80

I don’t really know what got her out of them. I guess she found other styles more comfortable. Plus the pregnancy and having a child recently doesn’t help. Getting pics of the SIL is really tough as mentioned before. I could always tell that she is very conscious of her thong not showing.

baseball_guy80

I know this isn’t the proper thread for this. But i been sort of “catching” the wife masturbating. I can go into detail if there is interest.

baseball_guy80

about a year ago, she was in the shower in our en suite and I was in our room before bed. I heard her take the shower head off the wall and change the setting. I thought that was odd because it has been broken for years and once you change the setting it is very hard to put It back. Curiosity got the better of me so I went to the bathroom and opened the door slightly (she never locks it). I could see through the mirror that she had it spraying right on her pussy. she was bucking her hips back and forth, her head going back and forth. I watched until she came what looked like really hard. Since that day I have seen her do the same thing many times, almost every night. She has no clue that I see her. if I'm not in the room when she starts she gets crazier, which I love to see.