sister in law thong...

baseball_guy80

oh yeah, I get so hard watching. she complains shes not in the mood for sex since we just had a kid recently. we managed to pull it off last weekend though which was amazing.

baseball_guy80

Sorry guys. It’s something I’ve wanted to post about but knew pics would be tough to come by. I guess I mainly wanted to get things off my chest. I’ll certainly post a pic if I am fortunate enough to get it. Thanks.

Gbanger

Man, this thongless, sexless life is making me depressed. Best of luck baseball_guy80, stay strong buddy.

OGFTO

Post some normal even facebook style pics of the sis in law to keep the hounds at bay, lol.

How about the wife? Let's see some of her, getting those should be doable. Masterbating pics would be way up there but any will do, lol.

Good stories so far, keep it up.

mant9900

my wife wanted me to take a picture of her and her sister and voila! I honestly didn't even notice her thong until i saw that picture afterward. happy to finally be able to post one of her. this is the first whale tail of seen of her in like a year. hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

• downloadFile.jpg
    downloadFile.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 829

irthonger

Mod
Damn she is cute af! and that white thong tail is fucking amazing!!!! I also liked hearing the story about your wife maturbating in the shower! super hot! but maybe you need to get her off more!