Guys Panty Reviews on VS Website

indyfan25

Has anybody else noticed how man guys there are reviewing panties for themselves on VS website? They always get the most likes and dislikes of any reviews. Do you think women feel that because VS isn't marketed to men that we shouldn't be able to write reviews? Just wish the people downvoting could write comments so I could know what their objections are to the reviews.

Bobvilla

I've noticed lots of male reviews.

Sometimes I feel like it's only one or 2 guys posting reviews to try to stop the stigma about men wearing vs underwear.. it's just underwear who cares if we like it.. its softer and comes in more varieties and colors...

Though I do think if we do leave comments we leave them clearly stating were a man and dont get to descriptive to gross out the women.. we want them to think its normal we wear them.. I think some reviews talk about the bulge to much...

Side note... i dont buy very much new vs.. I like mine pre-broken in by a lady!!!! That's like 95% of the thrill!!!!

Ppics30

I reviewed several. Both positive and negative for guys. Classic logo thongs work best. This is because they have enough fabric in front, the thicker logo waistband holds it up all day, and honestly the "string" thing helps if stay put better than briefs or bikinis. I've tried them all so I know pretty well I think

Reiner

Life is good
I think us guys that like to wear VS care more about wearing it and care more to leave a review. Girls buying girls underwear is just a everyday thing and they probably don’t care enough to leave a review. It would be like a Guy leaving a review for the boxers or socks that he bought? Does that happen? That’s just my thought on it.