How people react on whale tail in your country?

WThusband

I am curious how people react on whale tail in your country? Is it something bad or girl may have any trouble for that. What yours friends says when they see girl with visible thong? :confused:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
in general people tends to ignore or just gossip a little about it, it is very common that anyone will advice the lady about it and there are very few creeps like us that would be giving their best to snap a creepshot. most men might enjoy it but with out doing anything about it and women would either ignore or advice the women about it, most colombian women try their best to avoid having them by wearing very low rise thongs and since high rise pants and skirts had become a thing it has become very rare to see a candid whaletail around

K

kiyoothong

It really doesn't happen in Korea. And it would be frowned upon if it did happen.

thongsthongsthongs

At school here in California, USA, most of the guys actually don't seem to care or find it hot. A girl had her thong bodysuit hiking way up her back once and a few guys saw but didn't even have reactions and actually seemed a bit weirded out. I've seen a few girls tell their friend when their thong is hanging out, and they just blush and seem to take it seriously. Sometimes they'll laugh it off but usually they're embarrassed and other girls find it weird or gross. It's not really celebrated anymore here in America like it was 10-15 years ago. I told one of my friends who always talks about sex and hot girls that I saw a girl's thong once and he thought it was disgusting and can't believe I found it attractive.

Gbanger

Jeeze thongsthongsthongs, that's a pretty depressing assessment of kids these days. Thankfully when I was in high school thongs were all the rage and us guys couldn't get enough of them. I remember this very hot chick I had a studyhall with. We couldn't talk in this classroom, but the guy that sat in the desk behind her would always try to get a peek down the back of her pants. Then he would signal to all the other guys in the studyhall what type of underwear she was wearing. A "T" shape with his hands meant g-string, a "Y" shape meant thong, and a gesture like he was holding a beach ball meant granny panties. She almost never wore granny panties.

Now everyone I hang out with is in their late 20s/early 30s, and whaletails don't garner much of a reaction anymore. First off, girls don't seem to wear lowrise jeans and stuff that tends to cause the thong to peek out. Secondly, all the women I know wear thongs, so it's not really much of a surprise to see a whaletail. Don't get me wrong, guys still love seeing it, but we all know the girl has a thong on anyways, the curiosity factor isn't really there like it used to be. Finally, girls tend to not like their underwear showing, thong or not. It's not seen as classy. If a whaletail slips though, they don't ever seem too bothered by it. They will just fix their pants and go on with their lives. I feel like for a lot of women thongs aren't a big deal at all. They've been wearing them for over half their life at this point, the excitement has worn off. It's just just underwear to them.

I'm curious thongsthongsthongs about what guys your age think of the thong bikini trend that has been taking over beaches this summer. Obviously I love it, but do high school guys these days think it's disgusting?!?

thongsthongsthongs

I haven't been to the beach in a little bit but I imagine the guys like it a bit more. I think they just find whaletails weirder since underwear is "supposed" to be under your clothes, so when they see a bodysuit whaletail, they think it's weird, but if she's embracing it and just wearing the thong bodysuit or thong bikini at the beach then they'd probably be okay with it. But I don't really live near the beach and don't really have the stereotypical beach/surfer dudes who I imagine like the thong bikinis more since they spend more time there. But in general, I think most guys here are cool with thong bikinis because it's meant to be seen, unlike whaletails.

That story's awesome, I wish there were more people like that now, getting excited over thong sightings. But back then when being slutty was a bit more idolized in media, most girls weren't as critical, but now that that phase is over, I think girls are more willing to slut shame other girls for having their thong show.

That same friend who always talks about sex that I mentioned did tell me a story of when he saw a girl change into a thong bikini and that it was hot, but it was probably more from seeing her naked.

Marcell

Here in Italy is frowned upon by women, most men would appreciate but no one would comment about it or tell the girl anything in the face. Back in the early 00 and late 90s whaletail were popular amongst teenagers and youth.

cheesewiz

i live in california too and loved the whaletail craze of like 2000-2008 and hate that its not really a thing anymore.
Also like Gbanger, all the girls I'm friends with wear thongs exclusively including my gf. Sometimes I see their thong stick out when getting out of the car or watching a movie and will comment on it. they might ask what color it is but otherwise not care. But overall, the rise of jeans being so high almost completely prevents thongs from ever being visible.
At work, I've seen a couple girls thongs, but they are all rather stylish and the way they look is way too intentional to ever let anything show by accident.
Mostly I see visible thongs at starbucks and lots on tourists, probably because they're less put together as the hustle to their next location.

WThusband

I live in Poland so as you know we are mostly catholic. So older people are often really rude if something looks not different or modern - like sexy clothes. But young women really like to look sexy and most of them wear thong.

So many times in place like park or river bank you can see girls sitting with visible thong. In cities is mostly by accident - many times I saw it in shoe stores.

Thong bikinis are really popular in Croatia.

Joe9099

Here in Italy is frowned upon by women, most men would appreciate but no one would comment about it or tell the girl anything in the face. Back in the early 00 and late 90s whaletail were popular amongst teenagers and youth.
I saw a few college or school girls on the Square in Bologna with thongs pretty clearly hanging out. One hot as fuck girl too wearing all stars with white pants and a black thong. The thing is, it didn't look trashy, it looked beautiful.

Gold

Yeah in Canada whaletails are non-existent. It sucks, even the women I’ve known to whaletail the most in the past now wear granny panties and high rise pants

I really don’t see girls wear thongs much anymore. I swear the last time I actually saw one in public was over a decade ago

it’s a sad state of affairs gentlemen

0690anon

In general here it is slutshamed a lot but lately i've been gratefully surprised to notice the trend on lowrise jeans and pulling the stripes of a gstring or the band of a ck type thong over their pants is getting back specially in young college girls

lucas66613

Here in Brazil in the city where I live, whale tail is not very common, but when it happens, some people ignore it and others react with disapproval. Lately, Intagram and Tik Tok influencers have been trying to come back with the whale tail.

Gold

oh and to add to what thongsthongsthongs said, my friends seem kinda grossed out by thongs too which really surprised me. No wonder girls aren’t wearing them if guys don’t even think they’re hot. This buddy of mine has a smoking hot girlfriend and we were at his place and happened to walk into their bedroom and she had a bright pink thong that she must have worn the night before just laid out on the floor. Immediately my other 2 friends were like “ewww! That’s nasty” which I looked at the dude who owned the house all puzzled, he just shrugged and put her thong in the laundry basket but I was genuinely confused as to why that wasn’t sexy hahaha. His girlfriend is so hot, who wouldn’t want to see her pink thong? I don’t know what’s going on hahaha shit is weird as fuck

some guy

Yeah in Canada whaletails are non-existent. It sucks, even the women I’ve known to whaletail the most in the past now wear granny panties and high rise pants

I really don’t see girls wear thongs much anymore. I swear the last time I actually saw one in public was over a decade ago

it’s a sad state of affairs gentlemen
That's bizarre because it's not like that here in the states. Maybe it's because the weather is cold as fuck all the time in Canada, so everyone wants to bundle up and be fully covered.

Gold

That's bizarre because it's not like that here in the states. Maybe it's because the weather is cold as fuck all the time in Canada, so everyone wants to bundle up and be fully covered.
Yeah that could be it! We do have winter for about 8 months out of the year hahaha

thongLx

oh and to add to what thongsthongsthongs said, my friends seem kinda grossed out by thongs too which really surprised me. No wonder girls aren’t wearing them if guys don’t even think they’re hot. This buddy of mine has a smoking hot girlfriend and we were at his place and happened to walk into their bedroom and she had a bright pink thong that she must have worn the night before just laid out on the floor. Immediately my other 2 friends were like “ewww! That’s nasty” which I looked at the dude who owned the house all puzzled, he just shrugged and put her thong in the laundry basket but I was genuinely confused as to why that wasn’t sexy hahaha. His girlfriend is so hot, who wouldn’t want to see her pink thong? I don’t know what’s going on hahaha shit is weird as fuck
I was the same in my friendship group at school, the girls were a mix of thong and non thongers and yeah all the boys would do is rip them one laughing they got a string up their stinky asses all day haha, if your not a thong enthusiast they are kinda weird and gross concept as everyday underware I still often find them strange myself. UK here now summers comming there seem to be more thongers about but nowhere as near as my school days when by default you had to be a thong wearer