Cleanliness

Undiesrgr8

One of the things that bothers me most is seeing marks at the end of the day. I wear male thongs only and some times can't avoid it. My wife seems to have no problem ever with that. Always super clean back straps. How do you guys prefer to keep clean? Trust me I wipe well but seems to take a while and lots of toilet paper. Love wet wipes but can't carry them everywhere. Am I crazy? Any insight?!
Thanks

Marcell

I always make sure I leave no trace at all, it would gross me out. Shave, lots of paper and wet wipes

Thongsub

Great question..I haven’t figured that one out yet either. I now use lots of toilet paper and use disposable wipes as well. I’ve accepted it as part of wearing thongs

shortround

Get a bidet for your home. That will clean you up better than the best toilet paper out there. I always try my best to make sure I go #2 at home but if in the rare event I can’t, I wipe with toilet paper til I see nothing on the tp, then I’ll use a pocket sized wet wipe (dude wipes) or two just for good measure. I’m always clean down there and I never get any skid marks. I have many thongs on the pricier side and I would not wanna ruin them in that way; not that I would wanna ruin my cheaper ones either.

rjthongs

Great question..I haven’t figured that one out yet either. I now use lots of toilet paper and use disposable wipes as well. I’ve accepted it as part of wearing thongs
I have a hairy ass and also use wipes. I still get some skid marks on the thong strap. I agree. It's just part of wearing thongs.

Thongsub

I have a hairy ass and also use wipes. I still get some skid marks on the thong strap. I agree. It's just part of wearing thongs.
I’ve become completely smooth to include between the cheeks and that makes wiping MUCH easier and keeps me cleaner than ever. However some days the Backstrap still somehow ends up a bit dirty. Yes just part of wearing thongs. Small price to pay though

kimmythong

Mod
Get a bidet for your home. That will clean you up better than the best toilet paper out there. I always try my best to make sure I go #2 at home but if in the rare event I can’t, I wipe with toilet paper til I see nothing on the tp, then I’ll use a pocket sized wet wipe (dude wipes) or two just for good measure. I’m always clean down there and I never get any skid marks. I have many thongs on the pricier side and I would not wanna ruin them in that way; not that I would wanna ruin my cheaper ones either.
Folks, install a bidet for your home. It really does wonders. I have a hand held bidet which shoots out water when I press a button (it's like a garden hose but for your toilet). When I am done washing my ass, I just use a bit of toilet paper to wipe myself. And I carry a portable bidet when travelling. I don't get skid marks at all.

I also drink Metamusil every night before bed. This helps me go to the toilet the next day.