Too Shy

Vve

Hi all,

I am straight and love to wear thongs. Unfortunately I am too shy to wear in public. Sometimes if my gf is not at home i wear some of hers and it gets me so turned on..

Vve

An L, she has a big ass and loves anal. We have lots of sex and she gets really horny if i cum in her mouth

poth2747

I love a big ass, would love to spank her, would love to take a load in my mouth with your wife watching.

thongsthongsthongs

Are you afraid of having a whaletail in public? What I do if I really don't want a tail showing is I put boxers over the thong, so if my underwear does show, it should be my boxers. Otherwise, I say go for it, you'll get used to it eventually.

thongevryday

Great ideas from thongsthongsthongs. Alternately, wear a long undershirt, or tuck your shirt into your pants. Fear of showing whaletail in public shouldn't stop you from taking a stroll out to get a soda next time your girl leaves you home alone. Going out's a rush.

Gbanger

Whether you are a man or a woman, there is one quality you must have to be a thong wearer: CONFIDENCE. Thongs are not underwear for the meek. By design they leave you exposed, without the security of traditional butt coverage. Choosing to wear a thong is a bold decision. You have to embrace that strap up your butt and accept the risk that somebody might catch a glimpse of it while you are bent over or something. It's not likely to happen, but we've all seen whaletails before and, unlike other types of underwear, with thongs there is little margin for error. Just a slight dip of your pants is all it takes to confirm to the world that you are sporting a buttsplitter.

So it takes a certain adventurous type to wear thongs. You have to enjoy being secretly risque and possess a "don't really care what people think" attitude. If you are somebody who is always insecure, preoccupied with the judgements of others, and content with being unnoticed... then perhaps granny panties are more your jam. If you wanna wear thongs tho, then you gotta suck it up buttercup. Shunning comfort and taking a risk is what rocking a thong is all about! Express the wild side of you that the world doesn't get to see. Wearing a thong is so much more than just having a strip of fabric between your buttcheeks. What it's about is the excitement! Having the mental confidence to be different, to be adventurous, to be special... It is the essence of being a thong wearer!

Joramba

Nice, dude! I bought some thongs at sexshop ,and in a regular shop. But always asking to keep with between the attendent and me.

K

kuno23

Whenever I wear thongs to work like right now I usually wear coveralls over my clothes to A) keep my clothes clean and B) keep from showin off a whaletail unless I'm in my office. If I'm at home hangin out with my wife or SIL or with some friend (2 in particular) I let it show off cuz they like it. But if I'm out and about i keep my belt tight and my shirt tucked in.

K

kiyoothong

Nice, dude! I bought some thongs at sexshop ,and in a regular shop. But always asking to keep with between the attendent and me.

Hey man, don't do that. It's not like you're committing a crime. It makes you look like you're doing something wrong. Buying thongs is not a crime, so why should it be a secret between the attendant and you?

K

kiyoothong

I've been wearing thongs for 15 years. I started when I was 11, and I was just like you. I would only wear them at home because I was too shy to wear them in public. Then, I went to college and I had my own room. I did my own laundry, and I didn't have to hide my thongs. I realized that thongs were just underwear.

Maybe, you need to make baby steps. I guess you could wear boxers over your thong, or you could just get a decent belt. You gotta realize this too. Women wear thongs too, but you don't see their thongs in public. A thong is worn as underwear, so if you have clothes on, no one is gonna see your thong. I say it again: Women wear thongs too.

Last edited by a moderator:

homstar

The historical origin of the humble thong as an undergarment was originally worn by men... Women hijacked the idea in the mid 20th century