Thongs on....Thongs off

• Thread starter Deleted member 4458
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4458

One of the main reasons I visited this site (or its predecessors) was for my kink of seeing girls panties laid out and the mystery of who the owner might be. I guess there's no mystery here - it'll be my other half. But I love seeing thongs on a cute girl and then pics of the panties, so I'll post some up.

poth2747

I have the same fantasy sort of when I see a women I want to see the panties that she is wearing. What a fabulous start, great set of boobs your wife has.

D

Deleted member 4458

I have the same fantasy sort of when I see a women I want to see the panties that she is wearing.

I had that problem at a wedding I went to with my other half. I had to watch her walk around (and hula hoop - don't ask) all day in this pink dress, wondering what I would see if I got to strip her down later. I fully intended to, but when we got back home I found the dress and tiny little black panties discarded on the floor. Frustrating. Would have loved to have had some fun with her in those...

poth2747

I understand what you are saying, bet those panties were wet and had a great aroma, hope you banged her good.

K

kuno23

CB i wish i could go through your wifes panty drawer and lay them all out and have fun with them. And of course your wife too

D

Deleted member 4458

Great feedback. Here's another and one of my favourites.

Couldn't you just....? (The teeny red panties and the heels stayed on.)

poth2747

Oh my what naughty thoughts are going through my mind, I would do anything for a pair of her worn panties.

waterbottle008

These actually make my cum really fast. You get a fully clothed shot, the thong exposed shot, and then the thong by itself, front and back. Superb bro, thanks for taking the time to put this together and allowing us to jerk off to your beautiful wife