How to encourage wife to wear whale tail thong in public?

WThusband

To be honest... my wife is really hot and beautiful woman. She has a lot of thong and wear it almost everyday. She also likes low rise jeans so it should be easier. She knows that I like when everybody can see her thong... in home she just pull her thong from jeans but it make happens only in home.

So my question is, how can I encourage her to wear visible thong in public - I mean:
- while shopping in mall
- while date in cafe full of people
- while we go play pool

And yes I know that everybody will watching her thong and think that she look like a slut... but this just turns me on :D Any ideas? What is your secret to change yours girls in to public thong flasher?

Proudbf

Let's see some pictures of her and her whale tail, that will help us give you some advice.

some guy

Well, it's up to her. If she doesn't want to flash in public, don't make her.

But if you're going to try, you have to start subtle. Ask her "can you just make it show a tiny bit, so you'd have to be looking really close to see it?" And emphasize that it REALLY turns you on. Women love to do things that turn on their men. Tell her "you look SO hot with a whale tail...and that is one of my biggest turn-ons in the world!"

I would also add "I don't care if other people check you out because I'm the one who gets to take you home and enjoy you to myself!"

Last edited:

Bobbeal

Another idea (i did this with my girl)....take her shopping. Walk around and try to find some clothes that are semi transparent...have her try them on. If she notices....tell her its not THAT visible.....only in certain light..and then throw in a comment that she has a sexy body and shouldnt worry if a little bit is visible.

That would break the ice. When she gets confortable with a little transparency sometimes...maybe that can make her less self conscious...and bridge to whaletailing!

Joe9099

When you're having sex, just talk quietly and start to fantasize about it. Introduce it gradually until she says she'll do it one day.