Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamour Beach Thonged Beauties

Glamour Beach Thonged Beauties

Well guys, I'm starting a new thread regarding thong beach beauties. First of all, let me quote a short excerpt from quora.com. It is a part of answer for the question "Do you like wearing thongs" (https://www.quora.com/Do-you-like-we...ng-underwear):
    I love to wear thongs. These are the reasons why I like to wear thongs.
    1- No Panty lines - I think a visible pantyline is unprofessional and unattractive. In the same way you wouldn't want your bra straps hanging out, showing pantyline allows everyone you come across to know the exact shape of your underwear. Very useful in preventing “Panty Lines” from coming through in tight dresses.
    2- Comfort - I actually think thongs are way more comfortable than any other type of underwear.
    3- Personal Sexiness - When I deem the pair of underwear I'm wearing "sexy," it makes me feel better and more confident. You put on a lacy thong (with matching bra) and it makes you feel like you can tackle anything.
    4- Thongs spices up to your love life- When you need little boost in your love life, count on some pairs of thongs to get it going for your.
    It pretty matches with my understanding of reasons of wearing thongs. If a girl feels pleasure of being sexy, it will make happy her partner, and thong is a best way to be sexy. So, let's start. First portion of pics are taken by mobile phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Glamour Beach Thonged Beauties

Awesome

4. Sponsored Links

Amazing pictures, lets see more.

6. Sponsored Links
    Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher ivan06660's Avatar

WOW

8. Sponsored Links

That's hot Glamour. Where are you located man?

10. Sponsored Links

Continuation of my mobile phone collection. It is Eastern Europe country
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Sponsored Links

Love the captures.

14. Sponsored Links

Oh wow, I gotta move to Eastern Europe.

16. Sponsored Links

Beautiful woman looking confident and comfortable with their bodies to show as much as possible. There's nothing more sexy than that!

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Thonglove View Post
    Beautiful woman looking confident and comfortable with their bodies to show as much as possible. There's nothing more sexy than that!
    Agree.
    DSLR with tele lenses gives better resolution and shooting capabilities. To be continued.
    IMG_8892.jpgIMG_8884.jpg

20. Sponsored Links