Young cASSanova

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Once again thanks for all the comments, means a lot that you are all enjoying my contributions. Next up is one of my favorite ladies, this young college mixed cutie really had me head over heels. She was a fantastic person and great behind closed doors, usually the shy ones are. Theres more coming from here later on but for now enjoy this small set. Oh and her we can call JASSmine

Thonglove

Once again thanks for all the comments, means a lot that you are all enjoying my contributions. Next up is one of my favorite ladies, this young college mixed cutie really had me head over heels. She was a fantastic person and great behind closed doors, usually the shy ones are. Theres more coming from here later on but for now enjoy this small set. Oh and her we can call JASSmine

Wow absolutely smokin'

Gbanger

I'm loving this thread! Such a great collection of girls with hungry asses. Love the personal anecdotes too. Can't wait to see more!

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Apologies for being away for a few days, had a busy weekend and busy start of the week but its hump day and its back to business. Here is jASSmine once again delighting us with some amazing pics she took while trying on some panties for me, and yes i got to pick them out for her. All these pics are making me miss her lol hope you guys keep enjoying though and thanks for all the positive comments, means alot: