Young cASSanova

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Hello forum, I'm very new here and a long time lurker. You can call me The Azzman. Im a native of NYC in my mid 20's and at the moment living life as a single guy. Of course as many of you here im an avid lover of asses and thongs and have always been turned on by them since i can remember. Also Ive always been a womanizer and now thanks to apps like Tinder and Bumble and many others I find myself meeting and talking to many women. I have year's worth of content that's been sent to me by these women ive met and some i've only interacted with online and I felt you guys were the appropriate forum for me to share all content with. I hope you guys enjoy what I have to bring as much as I've enjoyed seeing all of the posts here on this forum.

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow Cassandra has a nice ass. Damn, she's curvy and she's cute too.
Man I have no luck on Tinder and Bumble. Anyway I hope you post more.

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Thanks everyone for those nice comments, Im glad you all enjoyed my first contribution and of course i bring you more to enjoy. This update I bring you another thicc girl who I also did not meet, sadly, but she sure sent me some goodies. This girl we can call ASStrid

archer

Thanks for sharing! Both girls are nice and sexy. I love the ASS theme with the names. So I've been married well before tinder (and smart phones in general) and never got a chance to use it. Are girls sending you nudes a common thing now? Keep up the good work.

Thonglove

Thanks everyone for those nice comments, Im glad you all enjoyed my first contribution and of course i bring you more to enjoy. This update I bring you another thicc girl who I also did not meet, sadly, but she sure sent me some goodies. This girl we can call ASStrid

That's one slammin' booty!!!

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Thanks for sharing! Both girls are nice and sexy. I love the ASS theme with the names. So I've been married well before tinder (and smart phones in general) and never got a chance to use it. Are girls sending you nudes a common thing now? Keep up the good work.

It's common but not without putting in some work. They wont just send if you ask, you gotta make conversation, once the flirting starts you can kind of sense when the right time to ask for one is. My go to move is to ask about their ethnicity, say that that ethnicity is known for having a nice butt, they'll say they have a nice butt, and Ill say i dont believe them. A lot of the times they'll send you a pic to prove it and then you jokingly say "my evil plan worked" and then theyll laugh and thats when you know youre in and getting more pics wont be so hard after that.

TheAzzman

cASSanova
Thank you all so much for the positive feedback. Im glad youre all enjoying the material im sharing and I hope you continue to do so. I think its time I share pics of someone I did meet and hookup with. This very pretty hispanic girl, let's call her ASSmeralda, had a fantastic body and we hooked up twice if memory serves correctly. Not much of a pic sender so this is all i was able to get of her in thong. Hope u guys like

Attachments

• IMG_6838.jpg
    IMG_6838.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, that's one hot Latina. I hope you have more to share.