Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young cASSanova

cASSanova

Young cASSanova

Hello forum, I'm very new here and a long time lurker. You can call me The Azzman. Im a native of NYC in my mid 20's and at the moment living life as a single guy. Of course as many of you here im an avid lover of asses and thongs and have always been turned on by them since i can remember. Also Ive always been a womanizer and now thanks to apps like Tinder and Bumble and many others I find myself meeting and talking to many women. I have year's worth of content that's been sent to me by these women ive met and some i've only interacted with online and I felt you guys were the appropriate forum for me to share all content with. I hope you guys enjoy what I have to bring as much as I've enjoyed seeing all of the posts here on this forum.

2. Sponsored Links
    cASSanova

Re: Young cASSanova

The first girl we can refer to as cASSandra and although our schedules never lines up to meet she did send me some goodies that I can share with you all.

Last edited by TheAzzman; 01-10-2018 at 01:32 PM.

4. Sponsored Links

Oh wow Cassandra has a nice ass. Damn, she's curvy and she's cute too.
    Man I have no luck on Tinder and Bumble. Anyway I hope you post more.

6. Sponsored Links

Nice please continue =).she looks amazing I look forward to what else you have

8. Sponsored Links

I hope you get a chance to meet her.

10. Sponsored Links

Amazing start I srongly look forward to seeing all the amazing girls you've banged over the years!

12. Sponsored Links

Great start. That's one of the nicest asses on a little thick chick I've seen. I'd eat it everyday.

14. Sponsored Links
    cASSanova

Thanks everyone for those nice comments, Im glad you all enjoyed my first contribution and of course i bring you more to enjoy. This update I bring you another thicc girl who I also did not meet, sadly, but she sure sent me some goodies. This girl we can call ASStrid

16. Sponsored Links

Oh wow! Love this thread already!!!

18. Sponsored Links

something tells me this thread is gonna be epic

20. Sponsored Links