Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cum eating

Cum eating

So im sorry to offend some people with this but im trying to find somebody how has a trick. Ive been trying to eat my own cum for a while but as soon as I cum, i loose any will to do it. Has anyone done it before? Whats your way of doing it? Any comment is welcome. And yes I know its a little gay.

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Cum eating

I had a old girlfriend who was rimming me and had my ass in the air and shot my load in my face and then used her fingers to put it in my mouth..
    Another time I came inside her and when I was on my back and she got up and sat on my face and made me eat her out creampie and all.. It was hot...

4. Sponsored Links

I also had a girl sit in my face and licked her clean and I loved it and have licked my cum off her boobs and off her panties, she loved it. I have propped my legs off the wall and shot right into my open mouth and swallowed.

6. Sponsored Links

Iím exactly the same as you! But I guess if I suck another guy off then he cums in my mouth I might like it! When I pre cum a little I taste that and love the taste but when I shoot the whole load into my own face I donít like it that much but Iím still doing it!

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkThong View Post
    I’m exactly the same as you! But I guess if I suck another guy off then he cums in my mouth I might like it! When I pre cum a little I taste that and love the taste but when I shoot the whole load into my own face I don’t like it that much but I’m still doing it!
    Would love to get together with you and blow each other, how big are you?

10. Sponsored Links

Well I have the same. I want to, but after I came I donít want anymore. My gf tried snowballing but Still had the same problem

12. Sponsored Links

Average size I have never measured!

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Vve View Post
    Well I have the same. I want to, but after I came I don’t want anymore. My gf tried snowballing but Still had the same problem
    I have done that a couple times my self, just swallow quickly and you wont mind the taste.

16. Sponsored Links

If you ever suck a guy off make sure when he is ready to shoot, have him shoot at the back of your throat and you wont taste it at all or just keep sucking until he cums and just swallow immediately, I find that helps or have the guy either tell you or tap the top of your head so you are prepared to swallow. I know you will love it.

18. Sponsored Links

Thank you all... Very helpful. I also find it easier to swallow from another man than myself

20. Sponsored Links