Cum eating

irthonger

Mod
I am not going after that but if I get sucked of I will still kiss the girl, you get a little of your flavor but not bad. not like I am interested in swapping or anything. not for me. but I don't mind tasting a little if it is in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't lick a girl clean unless she does fucking crazy shit for me I might think about it.

gstring

I am not going after that but if I get sucked of I will still kiss the girl, you get a little of your flavor but not bad. not like I am interested in swapping or anything. not for me. but I don't mind tasting a little if it is in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't lick a girl clean unless she does fucking crazy shit for me I might think about it.
I get it

JakeLewis

Ya ive stopped right before i cum, you will still come about half of your load, i let it cum in my hand and ate it immediately!!?

Lover/wearer

I just cum directly in my mouth
IMG_6110.JPG

I have done it countless times. What works for me is:

I will be jerking off and getting real damn close, (like right before the last few rubs) but somehow I found a point that I will ejaculate a little (a few good squirts) before actually having an "orgasm" I would do this into a shot glass and just throw it back. I'm still plenty turned on and it works for me.

This is actually when I would be banging my wife nice and slow, then cum in her (just like I explained) and then she'd sit on my face and i would eat her out.

gstring

I have done it countless times. What works for me is:

I will be jerking off and getting real damn close, (like right before the last few rubs) but somehow I found a point that I will ejaculate a little (a few good squirts) before actually having an "orgasm" I would do this into a shot glass and just throw it back. I'm still plenty turned on and it works for me.

This is actually when I would be banging my wife nice and slow, then cum in her (just like I explained) and then she'd sit on my face and i would eat her out.

Wow I definitely love the last part. But I'm afraid of what my girlfriend would think...

Wow I definitely love the last part. But I'm afraid of what my girlfriend would think...

My girl is a bit standoffish and def not a crazy girl in bed, but she loves me going down on her after fucking her, i guess its just more sensitive then after a good fucking. If you're wearing a rubber, how does she have to know that you bust a small load in her before you licked her?

gstring

My girl is a bit standoffish and def not a crazy girl in bed, but she loves me going down on her after fucking her, i guess its just more sensitive then after a good fucking. If you're wearing a rubber, how does she have to know that you bust a small load in her before you licked her?

You're right... I've never taught of that... So I'll just try to make it look like I didn't cum... I'll get back to you about that

ElChapoGuzman

I had a old girlfriend who was rimming me and had my ass in the air and shot my load in my face and then used her fingers to put it in my mouth..
Another time I came inside her and when I was on my back and she got up and sat on my face and made me eat her out creampie and all.. It was hot...
Damn thats fucking hot PM me