Hotel Window Exposed

thongz

Hi guys

Anyone else here like to 'forget' to draw the curtains when staying at hotels?

Curtains at hotels are pretty much non existent for us when we stay at hotels and my partner and I pretty much strip down as soon as we get back into our rooms. Being both thongers there have been many times where we are both walking around in just our thongs, sometimes her in her lingerie or even naked. It turns us on that other people can view us and it even goes to having sex in pure view of neighbouring buildings. Having the bed near the window we put on quite the show as she loves to strip me down with my back to the window and slowly remove my pants showing I wear thongs as my chosen underwear.

We have been caught numerous times in just our thongs and know we have had sex with people watching us! Anyone else have any stories?

thongz

one time we were in a motel and I left the curtain open as always, was lying in bed in just my thong as my gf was trying on some clothes. I began jerking off watching her undress as she switched from one dress to the next and she only had her red thong on with no bra, she got to this white dress and it was pretty see thru so I grabbed her and started to make out with her. seeing the cars could just pull up in front of the room I had her back to the window to obstruct our faces but kept poking my head around to see if anyone was there. I pulled her dress halfway up so that her ass was showing and saw a woman walk pass our room, don't think she looked in so disappointed she didn't get a view of us. my gf then pulled my dick out the side of my thong and got on her knees and started to suck me off, my face was in full view and I was thinking whether I should hide a little but I was too turned on that I decided to just stay where I was till a car pulled up to park and 2 ladies got out and clearly saw my gf sucking my dick. the passenger lady noticed us first and waved for her friend to come and see and they both laughed as I pretended to not know they could see in. they soon left and moved my gf onto the bed to eat her pussy whilst my thonged ass was right in front of the window.

K

kuno23

Not quite a window but right now im about 3 hours away from home helping a cousin with a job and im staying at a small motel and my room has a small patio out back so im just hanging out having a cold one and wearin JH's leopard print VS signature thong and my shorts down far enough so that the entire waistband is showing

tanrix

Hi,
I always leave the curtains open when I'm in a hotel.
I remember some vacations in Brussels. The first thing I did when I check in was to open the curtains then change my clothes. I was in the room with only my thong on. The neighbour girl saw me since her kitchen and she called her friends to look at me ! It was great !
The next day, I was in the room with a lacy body-thong on. I didn't saw her at first but an other neighbour girl was smoking at her window and she was looking at me. Great !

thongz

that time was in my early 20s but have many a story where I have been in a state of undress and people seeing me in my thong or in a sexual act. a big favourite is having sex in front of an open window and getting caught. only downer of doing that is I cum a lot quicker cos its so exciting knowing someone is watching an intimate moment.

thongz

I have flashed a number of hotel staff when they come into the room for room service. walking around in my g string is such a thrill and if I get a positive response I always end up tenting in my thong. depending on the kind of thong I'm wearing I either bulge or just purely point straight out. one time I managed to convince the maid to clean the room in just her bra and thong too bad she wasn't wearing heels. she didn't let me play with her but allowed me to masturbate till I blew my load.

thongz

@kuno23 I have flashed a number of hotel staff when they come into the room for room service. walking around in my g string is such a thrill and if I get a positive response I always end up tenting in my thong. depending on the kind of thong I'm wearing I either bulge or just purely point straight out. one time I managed to convince the maid to clean the room in just her bra and thong too bad she wasn't wearing heels. she didn't let me play with her but allowed me to masturbate till I blew my load.

thongz

@tanrix I've had a number of times where ladies have seen me in my thong through the window, its such a rush! I always try to stay in my thong but sometimes I strip completely nude and see their reaction. sometimes its a bit much for some people and they go away or close their blinds but other times some like the show, I guess they should expect that being in a hotel shouldn't they!? anyone else have any stories I have plenty to share!

iwearthongpanties

I haven't done this but I've worn thongs to the pool before, 2 ladies on 2 separate occasions got an eyeful of thong'd ass, that's for sure.