Thong dares

ThongAboveJeans

Hi all! I'm new here, so I will talk about myself a bit. I don't wear thongs daily and don't own any. But I steal them from my mom, which is near her fifty's and has only 4 pairs (3 different, she has one pair duplicated) and I love to use them and go out to flash them to people. I would like to take dares from you about what I can do with my thong when I'm out. Only thing I won't do is flash it to someone I know. Start daring ?

Vve

Show your moms ass preferably vtl ?

Cum in it and wear it for a day before returning it in the drawer

iwearthongpanties

I dare you to flash your thong while looking at bras at any store.
I dare you to wear loose fitted pants and a short shirt, reach for items that are high up so your thong shows.

Bonus**** I dare you to wear your mom's thong & flash her with it.

Gbanger

I dare you to become a daily thong wearer. Go to the store, buy a bunch of thongs for yourself (men's thongs will work best for up front), and throw away all your full-back underwear. Covert your underwear drawer into your thong drawer.

ThongAboveJeans

Show your moms ass preferably vtl ?

Cum in it and wear it for a day before returning it in the drawer

I don't get the first line, please explain it. I have a big problem with the second one. She doesn't use those thongs so I won't be able to clean them as she will caught me if I put them in the stack of clothes to wash lol

ThongAboveJeans

I dare you to flash your thong while looking at bras at any store.
I dare you to wear loose fitted pants and a short shirt, reach for items that are high up so your thong shows.

Bonus**** I dare you to wear your mom's thong & flash her with it.

I take dares 1 and 2, the bonus one is not possible lol. Will get back to you when I do them!

ThongAboveJeans

I dare you to become a daily thong wearer. Go to the store, buy a bunch of thongs for yourself (men's thongs will work best for up front), and throw away all your full-back underwear. Covert your underwear drawer into your thong drawer.

Not possible rn, maybe in the future when I live alone...

thonglover09

I dare you to wear a thong to school or the gym and strip down to it and walk around the locker room before getting dressed.