Wife

Gbanger

When we started dating she had no thongs

Whaaat?!?! How is that possible? I'm shocked that such a beautiful, sexy woman was a granny panty wearer. Why didn't she wear thongs? She must have been really against thongs for some reason to be a modern woman in this day and age and not even own a single pair.

I'd love to hear how you managed to get her to fully embrace thong underwear. I'm always fascinated by women who go from being staunchly anti-thong to wearing them all the time. Your wife went from someone who resisted even owning a thong to someone who sleeps in them. She must have quite a story!

bhawk

When I met her and shortly there after started dating her she was 19. Owned a bunch of boy shorts. I asked her if shed wear thongs she said she'd try them and I bought her a few and she liked them. I asked about a year ago why she liked wearing them she said they gave her confidence and now that's she wears scrubs it's a reason to hide panty lines

big_joe

Mod
that is some good stuff. tie die shirt, looks like scrub paints and a very pretty panty peeking. outstanding. I would love to see those panties.

Gbanger

Nice ass. Makes me wanna peel the waistband of those tight pants back a bit to perform a "thong check" on her.