The end of Tumblr

ElPajarito

For regulars who do not know, I have a social media photo thread
http://whaletail-forum.com/showthread.php?927-Social-media

As of Dec. 17, all adult content will be removed from Tumblr. This is pretty sad news for thong enthusiats as Tumblr was home to dozens of thong related pages. I'd estimate 40-60% of my material in my thread came from Tumblr.

I still have quite a bit of old saved material, but once that is posted, my findings will slow down significantly...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 4.34.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 4.34.13 PM.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 69

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
That’s extremely sad, not just because of all the great material you post, but also because I also get many of my posts from there

ElPajarito

The other thing that sucks pertaining to my thread is the instagram-like website, iconosquare, became virtually useless for regular users. I didn't mind a small fee to use it, since I would use to for my thread, but IG has made it nearly impossible for 3rd parties to operate.

I can go directly on IG online, but its harder to find stuff and you have to screenshot everything.

ElPajarito

I've noticed lately that searching my go-to terms like "glutes" on the IG search is no longer rendering thong photos. There used to be about 5-10% thong photos per day under that term...now, it's not even 1%
Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 2.39.51 PM.png

Moonwatcher

Can find much stuff on Google Images. Just enter some term with thong in it like "Thong Bikini Beach ".or if you want specific types of people in thongs, something along lines of " Milf Thong Booty" or "Asian girls wearing thongs."