Trying thongs on a store (with pictures)

ThongAboveJeans

Today I had an incredible evening. I've thought of a story and went to make it real. This was about how to, as a complete guy as I am, try on thongs on a store. Maybe it sounds ridiculous to you, but like an year above I went to a store (it was really small, maybe that was the problem) and when I asked if I could try on a thong, they told me people can't try on underwear. So this time the idea was to avoid asking (not literally not asking, but asking "this is the changing room, right?"). And it worked :) I told the sales girl (20-30 years) I wanted a sexy thong for a special occasion, and she showed me what she had. They were only 2 different models of thongs, because it's a sports store. I wanted to start small, I'm planning on going to a lingerie store next time. This are the thongs I've tried (2 models, 2 colors of each model):

Then I tried leggings (only one), and this is where the talking part starts. Since I've entered the changing room to try the thongs, she was really nervous. Here, after I had it on, I started telling her if I had a VTL. After that, I went back to my clothes and when I gave her the products back and asked her if she wears thongs, as it's really difficult to buy one and had a lot I've bought and never used again (that's not real, as I've never bought a thong and the ones I use are from my mom lol). She said yes, and was just too nervous to speak hahaha. So I left

ThongAboveJeans

New store, new thongs. This time an old women (60-70 years I guess) was there. My speech was exactly the same as last time: "Hi! I was looking for a thing for a special occasion, what do you have? <She shows me> Ok, I'll try them, it's over there, right?" And I'm in. This is what I tried this time:

I already have a new store to go, so if you want me to try something specific (like something that isn't a thong), tell me and I'll do it! I'm going there tomorrow

ThongAboveJeans

Well, so today I went to 2 different places (not the one I said I had, that one is still pending). And in none of them they allowed me to try on the thongs I've selected :( I'm going out some days now, so next time I'll be able to go to a store is on Thursday. Good part is that I have some new targets :)

ThongAboveJeans

Went to a new place today and again no luck. Maybe I was too lucky with the first 2 places lol. I still have one more place near my house, will try it soon

ThongAboveJeans

Well I'm (finally) back guys. Site down + holidays, sorry for that. So I went to a store today and an old women was there. I chose two thongs to try on, and while I was in she continued suggesting more so I ended up trying 5 lol. No conversation this time apart from the thong selection. Here are the pics