Wedgie Stories

JM_TMan

Does anyone have any stories of them getting a wedgie from a girl (while you were wearing a thong or not) or a story about you giving them a wedgie?
I have a bunch of stories about this that I'll post over time but I want to hear yours too!

One story I have comes from my freshman year of college:

When I was entering college I did the typical add people on Facebook to try and meet people before moving in. I friended this one girl and we kind of hit it off. We talked over the summer before meeting at college and during that time I mentioned wedgies in conversation. When I mentioned it she said how she never got one. So I started to tease her that I was going to give her one. Well after a couple weeks of hanging out I invited her over my dorm to watch "The Little Mermaid" (I really don't remember why we were watching it). When I went to sign her into my dorm a group of girls were laughing and making faces as I sign her in. Once we start walking to my dorm I walked behind her and saw why there were laughing. She had the biggest whale tail going on, like her black thong was fully showing! I knew this was my time. As we were cuddling and watching the moving I moved my hand down to her lower back and felt that her thong was still showing. After the movie ended and she was getting ready to leave she bent down to pick up her scarf. At this point she still had the giant whale tail so I grabbed with both hands and pulled up! It got to like her mid back and she screamed a little and laughed! Unfortunately there was no retaliation wedgie and we kinda drifted apart soon after that since she got back with her ex. But that is one of the memorable instances I have of giving someone a thong wedgie!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

My girlfriend catches a wedgie every time I see her thong

JM_TMan

Does anyone have any stories of them getting a wedgie from a girl (while you were wearing a thong or not) or a story about you giving them a wedgie?
I have a bunch of stories about this that I'll post over time but I want to hear yours too!

One story I have comes from my freshman year of college:

When I was entering college I did the typical add people on Facebook to try and meet people before moving in. I friended this one girl and we kind of hit it off. We talked over the summer before meeting at college and during that time I mentioned wedgies in conversation. When I mentioned it she said how she never got one. So I started to tease her that I was going to give her one. Well after a couple weeks of hanging out I invited her over my dorm to watch "The Little Mermaid" (I really don't remember why we were watching it). When I went to sign her into my dorm a group of girls were laughing and making faces as I sign her in. Once we start walking to my dorm I walked behind her and saw why there were laughing. She had the biggest whale tail going on, like her black thong was fully showing! I knew this was my time. As we were cuddling and watching the moving I moved my hand down to her lower back and felt that her thong was still showing. After the movie ended and she was getting ready to leave she bent down to pick up her scarf. At this point she still had the giant whale tail so I grabbed with both hands and pulled up! It got to like her mid back and she screamed a little and laughed! Unfortunately there was no retaliation wedgie and we kinda drifted apart soon after that since she got back with her ex. But that is one of the memorable instances I have of giving someone a thong wedgie!

vc.jpg

This is a picture of her by the way

clthong

Hot story and awesome to see the pic of her! Look forward to hearing about more experiences you've had.
I've never given or received a wedgie but it's something I'd love to try one day haha

JM_TMan

Decided to write up another wedgie story that happened, this will be short one.

Again it was the same situation, I was coming into college and friended this girl who was living in my dorm. Throughout the conversation I mentioned wedgies. (Attached is a picture of the conversation). It comes time to actually meet her in person. This is the day after we moved in, she texted me to come to her room to meet her and her roommate. We are talking for a while and then her roommate goes to take a shower. (I see her pull out a blue thong from her panty drawer, but thats not really the point of the story). When her roommate was in the shower we were trying to get the girl's coffee machine to work. While we were doing this I was standing right behind her. I take this moment to reach into her leggings and grab her red thong and pull it up pretty high. She screamed and laughed and hit my arm. I made fun of her a little and there was some playful shoves but that was it for this one. No return wedgie and no more wedgies from me. We never became too close of friends or else there definitely would have been more.

Pic of conversation: https://imgur.com/a/ZKaw9gL

Pic of girl: cb.jpg

Gbanger

Awesome stories JM-TMan! Both girls are hotties, must have been a real pleasure yanking their thongs up their backs. hahaha. Would love to hear about the aftermath of the wedgies too. Did the girls pick them out in front of you or did they leave the wedgie in?

The second girl who only owns thongs is definitely my type of lady. I loved your conversation with her. I'm surprised that 10 minute hanging wedgie on a fence didn't give her post traumatic wedgie disorder! LOL.

Unfortunately I don't have any good wedgie stories. I don't like getting them (received my fair share in middle school, but never from a girl), but I love seeing women get them. I especially love catching a chick picking a wedgie out of her butt.

That being said, I would never wedgie a woman who had a thong on. A flirty snap of the strap is as far as I will go. I love thongs, so I try to always associate a women's thong with positive reinforcement (praise, compliments, etc) so that she would want to keep wearing them and showing them to me. Getting a wedgie sucks, and I wouldn't want a girl to associate thongs with getting wedgies. And if every time I saw her thong she got a wedgie, she probably wouldn't want to show me her thong very much then. Granny/full backs are totally acceptable to me for wedgies though as an incentive not to wear them. I would love to tease a girl for wearing granny panties by giving her a devastating wedgie. The women I am close enough friends with to give a wedgie all wear thong underwear though, so a wedgie opportunity never happens. I'll just have to live vicariously thru your stories!