Creepshots of girl I fucked, ass, thong, face

hpdk

Hi all, I've been looking so much forward to finally posting these photos which I am very proud of. For sure my own best work so far.

I fucked this girl a year ago maybe 8-10 times. She has the most amazing ass and she ALWAYS wore thongs. Mostly lingerie style but also regular and smaller thongs.

She enjoyed fucking. Her handjobs were terrible though (but who cares..) :)

Here's a collage of her:

Alright, so I built up the courage to take som creepshots after I fucked her a few times.. These are the first ones from her apartment. A nice blue thong. Took them while she was asleep in the morning just before waking her up and fucking her..

I took the following ones at my place. After fucking her she went to the toilet naked. I quickly used the opportunity to take some quick shots of her thong (not the best though, but I was in a hurry!):

This is my only shot of her body from behind. This is from another time I fucked her. It took a lot of courage to take my phone out and grab a quick photo. She was getting up to go to work and my room was quite dark. Hence the bad quality. But I am proud of the shot nonetheless! As you can see she wore a smaller thong that day (not lingerie)

The last ones are from another morning after fucking her (and before fucking her again!). It is obvious that my dick enjoyed the sight ;) You can see her nice big ass and a recent bikini tanline. And of course nice red thong:

I really hope you guys liked my work, it took me some courage to take the photos - and also to post them here for your enjoyment!

poth2747

Those are amazing photos, did she give great oral, did she swallow. I think she is pretty hot, what happen to her?

hpdk

@Poth: She never gave me a blowjob :( I wasn't too insisting, in retrospect I should have tried harder..
And to answer your second question: I met a new girl that was way hotter (and a cooler person) - so I just stopped replying her texts, not so nice of me, but you know...

@cumman: These photos are all I got sadly. I started taking them the last three times I saw her.

If all of you did the same with girls you fucked, we would have a massive amount of awesome pics. Let this be the inspiration for you all.

If I become single again, I will surely repeat this - and of course post every photo here :)

Last edited:

bathhouseman2

Fantastic! Great job, man!! That shot of her from behind as she's getting up to go to work is so damn good. Love that candid moment and you can actually get a shot of her full figure and how amazing her ass is and how her thong sits so nicely right there atop her booty. Wish there were more pics