The coffee girl

TheAlphaMale86

Ultra sexy food truck driver who comes by the site I'm at every day. Sexy legs, amazing ass, gorgeous tits, beautiful face.

As you can see, she was wearing these shorts today that really rode right up her ass! Thong? I'm pretty damn sure my friends!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Damnnnn! Loving those pulled up high shorts. Great arse and yeah I bet you has a sexy thong on.

TheAlphaMale86

It's actually a food delivery truck. She has all kinds of drinks, sandwiches, a few snacks and she usually has pizza in there too.

Just the name of the company has the word 'coffee' in it, so people call her the coffee girl, lol

She's in her early 30's, 32 I believe, and she has 3 kids(from what one of the workers said) and she recently bought or started renovating her house.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Cool so she is a milf too, she gets better and better.

Yeah must be rocking a sexy thong for sure :)

TheAlphaMale86

There are two different "coffee girls" that come, one in the morning one in the afternoon.

The second one happens to be my ex. She's still cute but wow did she change a lot in 7 years!

Today, we had a fill in coffee girl. When she first got out of the truck I wasn't ready, her ass cheeks were LITERALLY showing!!! So damn sexy...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice I beginning to think all coffee/snacks girls much be hot lol

Must be nice having a hot girl turn up at your work everyday :)

TheAlphaMale86

Today was the crown jewel.

Asked her if she wanted to save some money on her utilities, said once she gets drywall up and everything she'll definitely think of me. If only that was sexual, haha!

But yeah, the shorts she was wearing today, so short her damn ass cheek was showing! I didn't dare get too close for fear of being caught.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice one, yet again great pics! You couldn't get much shorter shorts if you tried :)

You never know she may want to use your services one day :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hottest pics yet! Love that she has to stand on a box to reach stuff. And the second pic her shorts up pulled up really high :)