Elizabeth Hurley Thong

Thecptn23

9479152.jpg

tuzenbakh

Here is the lovely Liz on the beach, Padstow in 1994 age 29/30

How on earth did you find these?? Love shots of women's changing into thongs, particularly this exact moment when they wedge it up - insanely hot to catch a celebrity doing it! Thanks heaps for sharing!

How on earth did you find these?? Love shots of women's changing into thongs, particularly this exact moment when they wedge it up - insanely hot to catch a celebrity doing it! Thanks heaps for sharing!
it actually says on the pics where theyre from lol. its one of those big stock sites

yeah. i dont know if its a thong underwear or a swim bottom given its under a wetsuit. always hope bikini lol.

tuzenbakh

it actually says on the pics where theyre from lol. its one of those big stock sites

Sorry I probably didn't explain my question well. The pics seem to have disappeared but I could tell they were from Shuttershock.

t was more just how did you find them on that site - amongst the thousands/millions of pics on the sites, and you managed to dig up a Liz Hurley thong shot from 1994?? Seriously impressive!