Shakira Thong

Thongfan18

20180628081027a6b73131f09477fa386b6758a29b2247.jpg

thongf18

Sorry about the bad quality couldn't find it in better quality ( i had it by the past but i lost it ) if someone can find some information to help: pics are from december 2009 ( the 21 of december if i'm right ) and it was located at punta del este uruguay )

Last edited by a moderator:

shakithong

Those are amazing! Thanks!
Anyone got that in HQ?

I know these two pics used to be on one of her fansite (shakira org pl ) in HQ but it seem like it's not possible to access the the gallery of the site currently, if someone can access this site or find it somewhere else damn that would be great
but atleast for sure they do exist in HQ as i've seen them in HQ by the past just need to find how to get them again

bleib

I know these two pics used to be on one of her fansite (shakira org pl ) in HQ but it seem like it's not possible to access the the gallery of the site currently, if someone can access this site or find it somewhere else damn that would be great
but atleast for sure they do exist in HQ as i've seen them in HQ by the past just need to find how to get them again

You can check here I guess... But there are too many pictures. I really hope we can find them guys!