Out of style?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nothing to report. I am getting very close to a girl at the moment and we are at that good friends stage.

So it may progress.

B

BootyfulKimmy

I would not say that thongs are going out of fashion, but I'm pretty sure that booty shorts and cheekies are becoming more popular. I did my Boxing Day shopping last week, and I saw a lot of booty shorts. There were a lot of thongs as well, but they were very conservative and traditional. I could not find any g's.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah I am seeing the rise of booty shorts/cheekies over here in England as well

tmania13

You know what, I'm glad someone else mentioned this as I have thought about it a lot too. I'm also 27 and when I was in high school and college, I would see it daily. Granted being around lots of younger girls helped. I still go out to bars, stores, sporting events etc. but now I would guess I see a good visible thong a handful of times a year. It's pretty sad. While I agree thongs are less popular than maybe 5 or so years ago, they are still quite commonly worn. Are girls simply doing a better job at hiding them? That's the only thing I can think of as an explanation.

TheAlphaMale86

Girls love attention. Having their thong peak out gives them attention. I think they may be choosing comfort over attention, sadly.

some guy

Thongs are not out of style. Low-rise pants and cutoff tops, however, are.

Have you not noticed that girls are wearing clothes that wouldn't allow you to see their thongs even if they were wearing them?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah in England a lot of girls are wearing the old school high wasted jeans, which I find hot, but they are practically impossible to see thongs.

tmania13

Yeah that is very true. Jeans and pants aren't nearly as low-rise anymore. I also think more thongs are designed to be low-rise, combined with hi-waist pants = a recipe for no thong slips. Then again, now that pants are getting higher, I think the super low-rise thongs might go away again. These things usually go in cycles and just repeat. What I have always wondered, and have never really been able to find out, is how do you know if a thong is low rise, mid rise, or high cut? Other than a store calling it that, what really makes it that? I want to buy some for my girlfriend but I want the higher cut ones, not low-rise.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Thongs are not out of style. Low-rise pants and cutoff tops, however, are.

Have you not noticed that girls are wearing clothes that wouldn't allow you to see their thongs even if they were wearing them?

This is exactly it. Everything has gone "high-waisted" and that is the real cause.