see any teachers thong before

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I remember when I was about 9 years old one of my primary school teachers bend over and me and my mate saw her tiny g string thong.

As I was pretty young I didn't really know what it was but I knew it was hot and me and my mate laughed about it.

I'm guessing this had something to do with my interest in thongs.

TheAlphaMale86

All the teachers I had in high school were all 50 or over. There was only one young teacher! She taught 12th grade health.

She was and probably is still sexy. I'm guessing she wore thongs, maybe still does! But sadly I never got to see it...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Oh yeah my English teacher was a petite light skinned Jamaican girl.

She has the perfect arse and always showed it off.

One time she bend over and she had a tiny g string on.

B

BootyfulKimmy

My interest in thongs sparked off thanks to my sixth grade maths teacher. My sixth grade math teacher was this brunette in her late 20s/ early 30s. At first, I was interested in her boobs because she was also a gym teacher and had to wear tight tops. But one day, she came to school wearing a white blouse and black office pants. I remember I kept staring at her because she looked so different (in a good way). And as she bent over to pick something, I saw her white lace thong.
She had to leave during the year, but that didn't stop me from checking out other teachers.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
She sounds really hot.

Love it when girls where black office trousers and thongs!

Gold

In Grade 7, we had a substitute teacher named Ms. McLeod that taught the class for a week while our teacher was sick. She was in her early 20's, average build and had long brown hair. Although she didn't wear thongs, she did something I have never seen anyone else do and I found it so sexy. She wore normal panties the entire week but she would let her pants slip down so low that you could see all of her panties and a little bit of skin where her panties ended. She did this 4 out of the 5 days that she taught the class. She always wore the same panties two days in a row but she switched up the rest of her outfit everyday. The first time I saw her panties, she was wearing a hoodie, very low cut jeans and white panties with a red waistband. She was writing on the chalkboard and every time she would get to the bottom of it, she would squat down, her hoodie would lift up and you could see all of her panties. I sat at the front of the class so I got the best view of it all week. The next day was when we had gym class and she played capture the flag with us. She was running to grab the flag and she did a baseball slide to avoid some of my classmates. She was wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt and blue tear-away track pants. When she stood up, all of her white panties with the red waistband were showing. I remember think about how sexy it would be to tear those track pants right off her. The third day she did some more squatting at the chalkboard. This time she was wearing some regular blue jeans and a long black knitted sweater. Unfortunately the sweater was so long that it didn't lift up when she bent over but the way the sweater was knitted made it pretty much see-through. She dropped the chalk three times that day and every time she would bend over to pick it up, you could see all of her light blue panties with a dark blue waistband. The last day that she taught us, she came in wearing a red hoodie and some loose grey sweatpants. When she came in the classroom, she immediately took off the red hoodie and underneath she was wearing a white t-shirt. We had a test that day and the girl next to me had a question. Ms. McLeod walked over to her desk and bent her ass in my direction. Her t-shirt lifted up and I saw all of her light blue panties with the dark blue waistband. I remember having this urge to pants her in front of the whole class but I decided not to. The best part about her was that she never once tried to pull up her pants so by the end of each day, her pants were so low I was surprised that they didn't just fall right off.

In Grade 8, I had an English teacher named Ms. Dickson. She was in her early 30's, short, chubby and had short brown hair that was dyed red. She always wore tight dresses and tight pants that showed off her VTL. One day she wore a black sweater and super loose green cargo pants and I kept seeing glimpses of her sparkly silver thong the entire class. She gave us an assignment to work on near the end of the class and I really wanted to get a good look at her thong so I walked over to her desk to ask her a question. When I got there, she was typing on her computer and she had 6 inches of her sparkly silver thong showing. I was so horny I could barely even remember what i was going to ask her.

Also in Grade 8, I had an Art teacher named Mrs. Diziel. She was in her late 30's, tall, thin, wore glasses and had short blonde hair. One day she was wearing a red t-shirt with black pants and she looked sexier than ever. I showed up to class a little early that day and she was cleaning up the classroom. She kept bending over to pick things up and her shirt would come up exposing her pink and purple thong. Even though she was wearing a belt I still saw 3 inches of her thong.

In Grade 12, my english teacher had an assistant that would help him out with things. I don't remember her name but she always sat in front of me. It was great because I sat at the very back of the classroom so I could stare at her ass all day long without anyone noticing. One day she was wearing a white t-shirt and beige shorts and her blue lace thong was sticking out 4 inches. She kept shifting around in her seat exposing her thong more and more. I remember wanting to give her a wedgie so bad but I decided not to. A couple of months later she was wearing a brown hoodie and low cut jeans and her red g-string kept popping out. At one point she leaned forward in her desk and exposed 5 inches of her g-string.

pantyboy777

When i was in 7th grade I had a math teacher who was really attractive crouch down to help a student a desk in front of me and her red thong out and about for the whole class to she. It was a perfect whaletail. It almost looked like she had it like that on purpose.This wasnt the first time her thong had shown in class. It was adiffernt class she flashed her thong in i heard a guy got a picture of it on his phone i never saw the picture but i heard it was pink

Gbanger

Wow FBMILF, hot teacher. It's awesome she's a g-string wearer.

Unfortunately, I didn't get too many teachers who wore thongs (and believe me, my eyes were peeled for them. hahaha). Here are the ones that did:

7th Grade English - Bitchy middle aged women with a medium width ass. Never would of suspected her to be the thong wearing type, but lo and behold I saw down the back of her pants once while she was typing at her computer and sure enough there was a black lace triangle disappearing down her asscrack. It was actually quite a sexy thong for such a stern lady to be wearing. I at first thought it was just a 'sexy times' thong that she had to wear to school because she ran out of clean underwear. Other kids would confirm seeing her thongs peek out though and considering I never saw a pantyline on her, I think it's safe to say she wore thong underwear regularly.

8th Grade Math - Mid-to-late 20s teacher with a great ass and big tits. Not a very attractive face but it didnt matter because her thongs would peek out every day. She was famous for thongs. She wore all types in all different colors. Could never pay attention in that class for some reason...

High School Spanish - Never actually saw the thongs slip out, but would often see VTL. Teacher was young, cute in the face, but her ass was huge. The woman was shaped like a triangle. hahaha

Unfortunately those are the only teachers I had who wore thongs. There were two other teachers at my High School who were famous for wearing thongs, but I never actually was in their classes. One was a fresh out of college smoking hot english teacher whose thongs I would of killed to see. The other was an athletic math teacher in her early 30s. A student actually got suspended because she bent down once in class and her g-string slipped out. The student then yelled in front of everyone, "Hey teacher, your thong is showing!" She sent him to the principal and he got suspended for a few days, but damn would I of loved to witness that and seen her face! haha.

Gbanger

Also, I can't imagine how amazing it must be for kids today. The late 90s started the Thong Generation and pretty much every girl since then wears them today. Meaning so many teachers today must be thong wearers. A lot of the old shrews from my time have probably retired by now and been replaced by hotties who've been wearing thong underwear for a decade. Anybody have school aged kids and can confirm my theory with parent-teacher conference data? LOL

Also, I can't imagine how amazing it must be for kids today. The late 90s started the Thong Generation and pretty much every girl since then wears them today. Meaning so many teachers today must be thong wearers. A lot of the old shrews from my time have probably retired by now and been replaced by hotties who've been wearing thong underwear for a decade. Anybody have school aged kids and can confirm my theory with parent-teacher conference data? LOL
I would have to agree. My little ones are only in preschool and I've seen several VTL's and a few slips. Most teachers these days are young too, as they are replacing the teachers that we had for years.

granola

I have two stories

Back in 8th grade there was this smoking hot blonde girl who was a college student who was going to school to be a teacher and she sat in our classroom on 3 different days. 2 out of those 3 days her thong was showing the entire time. The first time I remember it being a white string thong and it was showing a lot the whole time she was sitting there then the very next day she was back showing off a lime green thong that was showing for the entire class and never bothered to check once. I think she could have noticed all the kids looking because sadly her last day in our class she wasn't showing off any thong at all. I'm sure she is a teacher now showing off her thong to her students daily.

Then I wouldn't see another teacher thong slip until my senior year of high school. My English teacher was pretty sexy there were a few times she would bend over and you could she would have a pantie slip they were usually plain white nothing too exciting but one day it was a Friday where the teachers would usually dress more casual. One Friday she was wearing these tight brown pants and every time she bent over she was showing off a good amount of a sexy pink then I remember getting really turned on at one point she squatted in front of me which cause her thong to pop out even more. I was so turned on in class looking at her thong it showed for the rest of the day. Sadly I never saw her have a thong slip again.

That 12th grade English teacher was one of my only hot teachers my 7th grade science teacher was really hot but unfortunately never got a thong slip out of her I always had my eyes opened whenever she would bend over but never had any luck and I never had much luck with teacher thong slips but comes to student thongs so many of the girls I went to school with would always have there thong sticking out a mile high

juice1983

I was probably around 15 at the time and we had a teacher that always use to wear long skirts, similar to the skirt below. I would say she was in her early 40's and was brunette about 5ft 9, Size 12 (UK), good bust with average looks. The tables at our school were higher that your normal school desk I think they are called lab benches with the steel chairs, so after 10 minutes into the lesson I had to get something out of my school bag so I bent down and on my way up noticed her skirt was riding ridiculously high with most of her upper thigh on show, along with her black heels I was instantly horny and what better way to past the time than staring at such great legs.

20 minutes had past and she had to get up to get a drink or something and when she sat back down is when the magic happened, her bum must of been in a different position as I got to see about 2" inches of her black knickers and a little bit of her pussy hair slightly on view, a little bit like this.

I had that view for about 30 minutes, lovely :)

LNA10063_mf1_LNA_Relaxed_Column_Maxi_Black_Skirt.jpg

momo71394

I was in 12th grade. My English teacher had her desk in one corner and a table next to it. She was at the table and I was at her desk on the computer. She was tall, 30, average build with a big ass. She bent down to do somethin and her purple thong popped out. After I graduated we kept in touch because I use to work on her car. One day I helped her move out of her ex boyfriends place. When we got her into her new place she thanked me and asked was there anything she could do to pay me back. I wanted to ask for sex but it wasnt the right time to do that so I asked if I could see her thong and if I could have one. She pulled her pants down a little and had on a pink Victoria Secret gstring and she gave me a black Victoria Secret thong.

I
I was in 12th grade. My English teacher had her desk in one corner and a table next to it. She was at the table and I was at her desk on the computer. She was tall, 30, average build with a big ass. She bent down to do somethin and her purple thong popped out. After I graduated we kept in touch because I use to work on her car. One day I helped her move out of her ex boyfriends place. When we got her into her new place she thanked me and asked was there anything she could do to pay me back. I wanted to ask for sex but it wasnt the right time to do that so I asked if I could see her thong and if I could have one. She pulled her pants down a little and had on a pink Victoria Secret gstring and she gave me a black Victoria Secret thong.

I like where this is going. I'm hoping it didn't end there. Is there another part to the story?