Coworker

chumwithrum

Thanks for the support guys! Might be the end soon. She's moving across the office to a MUCH more high traffic area, less private cubicle. (The one she's had has high traffic, which makes me getting pics a bitch) AND she interviewed for another Co, and thinks she got the job. I'll try and snap as many pics as I can before either change occurs! :)

Thongsta

Great shots bro... I bet the adrenaline was pumping.!!!

Maybe u can have a convo with her before she moved departments and say .... "hey. I wish I'd have told I this sooner and forgive me for just saying now... but ur "underwear" often shows when u sit here.... just wanted u aware before u go around different people in your new department .... I often noticed it and not like it bothered me ... by just making u aware in case anybody else have u and shit about it on the other side. That wouldn't be cool.... I kinda like it so it really sucks that ur going all the way over there. "

Maybe she send u some self shots for being honest with her!!!!?

Best of luck bro. Office thongs are wonderful!

chumwithrum

20150227_144748_WM.jpg

jason

Great shots bro... I bet the adrenaline was pumping.!!!

Maybe u can have a convo with her before she moved departments and say .... "hey. I wish I'd have told I this sooner and forgive me for just saying now... but ur "underwear" often shows when u sit here.... just wanted u aware before u go around different people in your new department .... I often noticed it and not like it bothered me ... by just making u aware in case anybody else have u and shit about it on the other side. That wouldn't be cool.... I kinda like it so it really sucks that ur going all the way over there. "

Maybe she send u some self shots for being honest with her!!!!?

Best of luck bro. Office thongs are wonderful!

risky but def worth the shot. Kinda fun telling chicks u saw their thong