Coworker

durumax2

Any chance at getting a picture of her ass?? Maybe when she is standing or walking away? Could you drop something on the floor, or give her a reason to squat down so you can snap that hot whaletail??

chumwithrum

She's been showing off a lot lately... totally sea through the other day.. and I'm not talking VTL, I mean I could tell the color. (blue) but wayyyyy too risky for pics, as yu can imagine, she had an audience all day. Anyway, since you lads seem to like her so much, I pulled a few pics from her Facebook page, so you get a better idea of what you're looking at when I take my sneaky pics.. unfortunately, no ass shots on her FB page.... but you get the idea. :)

chumwithrum

From Friday... Same pink one as the first page pics, but Was hanging out ALL the way. too risky to get a pic... but I'm trying guys.. promise this is all I could get without being busted..

dubman

So hot chum!!!

I've been fortunate to have coworkers in the past like that as well!!!

And, I've gotten soiled thongs from 3 of them at different times when we've gone to conventions! I still have them, of course!

And there was another hot coworker that sat at a desk next to me who used to go jogging at lunch. One time after a jog, in the afternoon, she stepped away to use the restroom and I dove into her bag of workout clothes that was under her desk! I almost passed out when I felt something stringy - and pulled out a tiny, completely moist pink g-string!!!!!

It was too good to be true, so I said "fuck it!" and tucked it into my sock and brought it home for an epic sniff and cum session!!!

I have that one still too!!!!!

durumax2

You are the man!! Take her out to lunch, have her walk in front of you, snap some pics. Who knows, maybe she likes to pose for pics, then you're in!! Are there picnic tables outside your work or close by that you could have her join you for lunch?