WhaleTailTalk

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Re: what happen to whaletailtalk

Not sure really.

All you guys are more then welcome over here though.

And I can assure you this site will stay online forever.

Re: What happened to whaletailtalk

Thong Watchers, you should fix the logo link. It's not working at the moment, redirecting to "http://whaletail-forum.com/Whale%20Tail%20Forum.php"
Also a new image would be nice ;)

And considering the fact that the other site's down, you can expect lots of activity in here from now on. I guess all whaletail fans will migrate.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Thanks for the suggestions.

The logo link has been broken since I have started the forum and I have tried to fix it many times.

I have limited knowledge on vbullentin forums so if someone knows how to fix it please let me know.

I would love a new logo image and it would be great if some users sent me some examples that I can use.
I would need something like a thong image with the words whaletail-forum.com on it.

Also not sure if the other site will stay down permanently

ElPajarito

whaletailtalk took a free fall the second mods disappeared. Feels more reliable here...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Yeah not sure why the mods left.

Thanks we try to make this site as reliable as we possibly can.

Thanks for the suggestions.

The logo link has been broken since I have started the forum and I have tried to fix it many times.

I have limited knowledge on vbullentin forums so if someone knows how to fix it please let me know.

I would love a new logo image and it would be great if some users sent me some examples that I can use.
I would need something like a thong image with the words whaletail-forum.com on it.

Also not sure if the other site will stay down permanently

Well Thong Watchers, I can work on a new header for you. And regarding the thong image, I think my wife will be able to provide it ;)
I will try and work on a few designs and send it over to you, for you to opinate and chose any if you want. And yes, it'll be free.
You already do us good enough by keeping the site!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Thanks that sounds great!

I look forward to the images :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Hopefully people will come in time.

ElPajarito

So it has been several weeks now and it looks like the old site is completely gone.

Such a shame because others, along with myself, had some good material on there. I'm trying to continue to add new videos and ones I posted on that site to the YouTube thread.

If anyone knows people from that site, be sure to spread the word about this one.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah it doesn't look good for that site.

Thanks for trying to spread to word. I can assure everyone that this site will stay online forever.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Thanks to all the new people who have joined after the recent closure of whaletailtalk.

I really hope you are enjoying this site and I can promise you that this site will never go offline.

As always any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks again

TW

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Thank you so much for trying to make this forum a better place :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Sorry I don't remember them or have their contact details.

Hopefully they will come in time.