WhaletailCouple - Public exhibitionism/flashing

chumwithrum

WOW! I'd LOVE to come across that view while walking down the sidewalk! :) Bet he got LOTS of looks. :) Sexy and fun. Can't wait for more! Any chance you guys use a different image host?

WOW! I'd LOVE to come across that view while walking down the sidewalk! :) Bet he got LOTS of looks. :) Sexy and fun. Can't wait for more! Any chance you guys use a different image host?

Thank you so much ;) And yes, she does get a lot of looks! Very exciting, but sometimes I admit I get a bit jealous... but that's when she'll do it the most =p Love it!

And yes, we will be changing image hosts. That one is full of ads, and that's awful. Any way to edit old posts?

LoveYourBum

Would love to get a peak at the full size pics but there seems to be an issue with the links, at least on my end. I'd like to see the addition of a like button as well as this post is most worthy.

You can try Imagetwist, still has plenty of ads but at least you can accumulate some $$ for yourself. There used to be link to follow would give the forum owner a couple percent on top of what you get but I can't find the link anymore. $25 on Amazon could buy a couple of nice thongs...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I have tried installing a like button feature, but have had no luck.

As I say, I am a novice at running this type of forum and really need someone's help who knows about vbullentin.

Yeah Imagetwist is good.

The link to sign up is Imagetwist - ThongWatchers.

Thanks

Even though we still haven't received that many views and/or comments, here's a new set to get things moving!! Hope you guys enjoy it! ;)
Comments, dares, suggestions, requests are all welcome!

Second set -- Workout outfit 01

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wow very nice indeed.

I am made this thread sticky so it's always appears at the top of the list.

Hopefully that will give you guys some more views :)

LoveYourBum

Love the set. I like how you started out in a public stair well and then moved inside. Maybe a little flash next time before you move indoors:cool:

PLEASE POST MORE :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
God I would flip out if I saw that in my local chemist. That is so hot especially when she squats :)

Last edited:

chumwithrum

AWESOME update.. that guy in front of her has no idea what he's missing out on. VERY sexy, can't wait for more. :)

Thanks everyone for all the compliments and messages! We really hope you enjoy it and that people get more and more involved!
And feel free let us know about clothes/situations you'd want to see, and we'll try to make it happen.

About time we posted an update, uh? ;) So talking about showing off in front of other people, what about some pics taken
at work, while actually working? Please comment :)

Fourth Set -- 004 -- Thong at work 02

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Best set yet! Love the way it is not too obvious :)

Did you take the photos?

Have you ever heard anyone comment about her thongs? :)