WhaletailCouple - Public exhibitionism/flashing

Best set yet! Love the way it is not too obvious :)

Did you take the photos?

Have you ever heard anyone comment about her thongs? :)

Yes, I took these pics myself. I went to pick her up and was waiting for her to finish a few things when I noticed it.
Couldn't help myself. I just had to take the pics... :D

And regarding others looking/talking about it, it happens all the time. It's fun to observe how guys try to be discreet and subtle
while trying to get a good look. -- That is with strangers. A few friends of ours (male and female) talk more openly about it,
specially when she's blatantly showing it off.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Cool nice one. Its cool that your friends openly talk about it. I would find that hot if it was my girl :)

iBadLad

SWEET VTL under there ;)

Would love to see your lady with a sexy thong around the house ..

Maybe wrapping Xmas presents & bending showing us the goods :)

TONY

As sexy as it is clever. The two of you are really good at this.What a treat your updates are and what an asset you've become to this forum.You're both glittering gems for what you do.Thanks a million times over ;)

As sexy as it is clever. The two of you are really good at this.What a treat your updates are and what an asset you've become to this forum.You're both glittering gems for what you do.Thanks a million times over ;)

Thank you very much for such compliments. We're really happy to know you are enjoying our pics this much!
And you're more than welcome. We're here to stay! And updates will keep flowing smoothly with such comments ;)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thank you very much for such compliments. We're really happy to know you are enjoying our pics this much!
And you're more than welcome. We're here to stay! And updates will keep flowing smoothly with such comments ;)

Great to hear :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
As always great photos!

Love the one with the man and his wife/girlfriend where he is obviously trying not too look.

Also the squats are amazing, they really show off the thong well :)

LoveYourBum

That set at the office is OUTSTANDING! Fabulous shape of the thong way up high on her hips. Just plain wow...

The set at the store is great too! Do her pants work down like that on their own or does she help them/you/us?

pantyboy777

Holy shit this is an amazing thread please do continue. And if you take request a red thong would be awesome for the next set no big deal if not.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments =)

That set at the office is OUTSTANDING! Fabulous shape of the thong way up high on her hips. Just plain wow...

The set at the store is great too! Do her pants work down like that on their own or does she help them/you/us?

@LoveYourBum - most of the time she just won't pull her pants up often, and her thongs start showing naturally. Like when she's at work, wearing gloves,
it's almost impossible for her to adjust anything. But sometimes she'll blatantly pull her thong higher, to make sure it'll show -- and that often
happens when I specifically ask her 'not to' =p Love the teasing!