WhaletailCouple - Public exhibitionism/flashing

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Perfect! The white legging things shows off your wife's great body.

Does your wife know if any people have seen her thong during her work?

I really like the supermarket photos so something like that would be great for me :)

LoveYourBum

Wow thank you for the on going contributions of eye candy. Love starring at her wonderful ass. Looks like she has a nice little tan line going in the first blue thong pic. I'm a big tan of thong tan lines myself.

Perfect! The white legging things shows off your wife's great body.

Does your wife know if any people have seen her thong during her work?

I really like the supermarket photos so something like that would be great for me :)

I'm pretty sure people have seen it... and she probably knows about it too. But no one has ever mentioned anything about it directly to her/myself.

Wow thank you for the on going contributions of eye candy. Love starring at her wonderful ass. Looks like she has a nice little tan line going in the first blue thong pic. I'm a big tan of thong tan lines myself.

Thank you for the kind words! And yes, she does have a thong tan line. It's already fading though... but we'll have it fixed next month ;)

And you guys will get new pics of it!

hsdb

Even though we still haven't received that many views and/or comments, here's a new set to get things moving!! Hope you guys enjoy it! ;)
Comments, dares, suggestions, requests are all welcome!

Second set -- Workout outfit 01

Hi,

Please can you let me know the maker and model of your lady's outfit in these picture?, I desperately want to buy it!

Many Thanks

hsdb

Forgot to say...I love her look, she looks really hot, and I would like to be there taking those picture rather than see them from a screen.

Goooood Job!