What are you wearing today?

K

kuno23

SIL's white vs pink lace back vstring and her pink vs cotton string bikini over it

thonglover09

Pink satin thong from Bodyaware

20181021_071405.jpg
20181021_070959.jpg

cnich

OK this is probably one of my favorite stories of all time. Several years back my mother in law wanted me to clean out the shed. They left to go out of town for the weekend and left me to do the work. My wife was there to help me during the day but went home when it got dark and she got tired. I stayed behind to try and get more done. Needless to say since the house was empty I was definitely going to play.

I went to the house and let myself in to explore my Mil and Sil drawers. My mother-in-law kept her underwear in a basket in the closet. I had hit the mother load as she had a very large collection of thongs. I went through the whole basket and tried all of them on. I was in heaven getting to play with her thongs and gstrings . I used to have pictures of all of her thongs but that was a long time ago. I don’t really get the chance to go through her collection anymore. Once I had gone through all of her stuff I headed to my sister-in-law‘s room.

My sister-in-law at the time was probably 19 and is very petite. I located her drawer and she as well had a jackpot of thongs. I couldn’t help myself and had to try all hers on too. As I was trying her thongs on I had to try her clothes on at the same time. I have a fetish not only for thongs but for women’s clothing too and she was my size. I again had taken many pictures but have since gotten rid of them. I spent a while going through all of her stuff and enjoying how it felt on me.

Since my wife was at home asleep and the in laws were gone I had a field day. My other fetish is to get wet in clothes and I wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity. I put on my Sil black lace thong with a pair of gold shiny pants and a black leather crop top and headed to the bath. I filled the tub up and slowly got in until I was completely soaked in her clothes. I was having a blast letting that soaked thong peek out and having a private photo session.

In addition to this outfit I changed a couple times putting on the Sil black pleather pants, pink shirt, with my Mil red tback thong and getting that soaked. Then I wore my Sil white shorts, pink thong, with the black leather shirt again and soaked this outfit . I could not believe how lucky I was and how much fun I was having. I got out of the bath and put everything in the dryer.

While I waited on everything to dry I tried on so many outfits with each of their thongs and just enjoyed myself in all of their clothes. I wore so many different thongs it was amazing. When everything was finally dry I made sure to put everything back where it was so they wouldn’t know. I went into my mil closet and found a dirty pink thong. I wrapped my dick up and came so hard and so much in her thong. I put it back buried in her hamper and left the place very satisfied.

K

kiyoothong

Hot story Cnich. Does your wife wear thongs? Do you wear your wife's thongs?

cnich

Hot story Cnich. Does your wife wear thongs? Do you wear your wife's thongs?

Yes my wife is a daily thong wearer. She has a great selection from g-strings to thongs and enjoys wearing bright colors for me. I do wear her thongs when I get the chance. Unfortunately she is not into me wearing thongs. She found out about my fetish of wearing them in a not so great way and is now turned away from it.

K

kuno23

So I was goin through a box in the attic yesterday and found a thong from an old friend of mine. Some of you may remember her, AR. So this morning I decided I was gonna wear it. Its a grey lace thong from walmart I think. Its one of the first thongs that I saw her in and I've fucked her while she was wearing it many times. Brought back so many awesome memories of her and her thongs