What are you wearing today?

thonglover09

Wow! Intrigued to see those!!!

20180609_063842.jpg
20180609_063859.jpg

Sorry its sideways

Gbanger

Hot stories cnich! Who wears thongs the most in the family? Your wife, mother in law, or sister in law? And do you just wear their thongs or do you have your own too? How often do you wear them yourself?

K

kuno23

JH requested that I wear her yellow lace thong and she is wearing the same thong but pink

cnich

Hot stories cnich! Who wears thongs the most in the family? Your wife, mother in law, or sister in law? And do you just wear their thongs or do you have your own too? How often do you wear them yourself?

My wife for sure as that’s really all she wears which is amazing for me. My mother in law used to wear them a lot but I haven’t seen them as much lately. Two of her sisters wear them regularly and the younger one wears more gstring styles. I used to have my own and some of theirs but have gotten rid of the collection. Now when I get the chance to be alone at their places I will raid and where theirs. I think when I first discovered they all were thong wearers the MIL was the one that surprised me the most as a thong wearer. But I am so glad she is

cnich

That's great to hear, how old is your MIL and your wifes sisters

MIL 51 wears thongs and goes commando

SIL1 27 wears thongs, gstrings, and cheekies

SIL2 24 more modest with mainly cheekies. Found the tiniest black gstring when she was in high school one time

SIL3 20 definitely a little slutty and went through a sex spree in high school. Always wears the tiniest thongs possible

Let me know if there are other details you want

poth2747

MIL 51 wears thongs and goes commando

SIL1 27 wears thongs, gstrings, and cheekies

SIL2 24 more modest with mainly cheekies. Found the tiniest black gstring when she was in high school one time

SIL3 20 definitely a little slutty and went through a sex spree in high school. Always wears the tiniest thongs possible

Let me know if there are other details you want

Thanks i appreciate that, hope often do you have sex, does she swallow. Sure would love to see all those panty drawers