Huge collection of wedgies!

willie44

Can't beat seeing a girl get a wedgie. Last weekend my friend gave his older sister one. She's pretty hot and routinely has thong exposures. I'm sure being a protective brother it bothers him when he sees her thong showing, but i guess he does his best to ignore it. Anyhow, last weekend we were at his sister's house having a cookout. There were probably about 20 people there, mostly guys. My friends sister was wearing white low rise jeans and a pink t-shirt. Whenever she would sit down, her jeans would obviously slide down and her shirt would lift up exposing her lower back. She was wearing a Victoria's Secret v-string with a purple waistband and small multi-colored hearts on the thong's triangle. At first her thong only showed about an inch, but as the day progressed and she had more to drink (and became less aware) her thong at times was out 2-3 inches. And because of the contrast between the white jeans and colorful thong, you couldn't miss seeing it. Eventually later in the evening everyone had left so it was just the 3 of us. As we were cleaning up, his sister was on her knees re-arranging stuff in the refrigerator. I guess since he was drunk, he figured he would make his point and embarrass her. He walked up behind her, grabbed her thong and gave her a wedgie. She jumped out and yelled at him and said "what the hell are you doing". He told her that her thong had been showing all day and all the guys were staring at her and it made him mad. He also told her that her thong shows way too much and she should pay more attention. I loved her answer, she said that no one pays any attention to peoples underwear and that her underwear doesn't show that often (she's wrong on both topics, her thongs show about 50% of the time). He stormed out of her house, she apologized for him acting stupid. I stayed and helped her cleanup, she tried to fix her thong but it still kept poking out.

some guy

Can't beat seeing a girl get a wedgie. Last weekend my friend gave his older sister one. She's pretty hot and routinely has thong exposures. I'm sure being a protective brother it bothers him when he sees her thong showing, but i guess he does his best to ignore it. Anyhow, last weekend we were at his sister's house having a cookout. There were probably about 20 people there, mostly guys. My friends sister was wearing white low rise jeans and a pink t-shirt. Whenever she would sit down, her jeans would obviously slide down and her shirt would lift up exposing her lower back. She was wearing a Victoria's Secret v-string with a purple waistband and small multi-colored hearts on the thong's triangle. At first her thong only showed about an inch, but as the day progressed and she had more to drink (and became less aware) her thong at times was out 2-3 inches. And because of the contrast between the white jeans and colorful thong, you couldn't miss seeing it. Eventually later in the evening everyone had left so it was just the 3 of us. As we were cleaning up, his sister was on her knees re-arranging stuff in the refrigerator. I guess since he was drunk, he figured he would make his point and embarrass her. He walked up behind her, grabbed her thong and gave her a wedgie. She jumped out and yelled at him and said "what the hell are you doing". He told her that her thong had been showing all day and all the guys were staring at her and it made him mad. He also told her that her thong shows way too much and she should pay more attention. I loved her answer, she said that no one pays any attention to peoples underwear and that her underwear doesn't show that often (she's wrong on both topics, her thongs show about 50% of the time). He stormed out of her house, she apologized for him acting stupid. I stayed and helped her cleanup, she tried to fix her thong but it still kept poking out.

I just noticed this post, but great story. Any more stories about her?