My Friends Sister's Thong

willie44

A guy I've been friends with since middle school has a really hot older sister, I'm guessing she's in her early 30's. The other night he had a small group of us over to watch the UFC fight. When I saw that his sister was there I made sure to do my best to sit next to her. She routinely has some great thong exposures and this night was epic. I managed to sit next to her on the couch, she was wearing some low rise jeans and a black long sleeve shirt and she had the black shirt tucked into her jeans. About 15 minutes later, I leaned back, she was leaning forward with her elbows on her knees. To my pleasant surprise I noticed that she had her thong tucked into her shirt, I don't think I've ever seen a girl do that. Since she was leaning forward her jeans naturally slid down in the back which caused about 2 inches of her red thong to pop out (the thong had "Victoria's Secret" on the waistband). The contrast of the red thong and black shirt was fantastic. She eventually got up and went to get another drink, when she came back I waited for that perfect moment as she started to sit, knowing that would be the time the most thong would show. She didn't disappoint, as she sat down almost 4 inches of thong popped out, so much was showing that the side strap of the thong was slightly visible to the front of her jeans. She eventually, pulled her pants up a little but she still had some thong exposures the rest of the night.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wow that sounds like a good night :)

Very lucky that you got to sit next to her.

Thanks for sharing this great story.

willie44

Thanks for your replies, if you're interested, since I've known the family for so many years I have tons of thong stories about her. The only thing that might get old after awhile is all I've seen her wear are Victoria Secrets thongs (the cotton ones with the signature waistband).

willie44

She's off and on with her boyfriend; one time when she was single I helped her brother move a heavy piece of furniture for her. When we moved the furniture, she got a broom to sweep up some dust that was underneath. She had a broom and dustpan, so I casually moved behind her waiting for her to bend down. It paid off, she was wearing her standard low rise jeans and an orange t-shirt, and in my opinion possibly the cutest thong. It was her typical Victoria's Secret thong that was white with a light blue waistband and multi-colored flowers (yellow/red/purple). The contrast of the orange t-shirt and all the different colors on the thong was perfect. I've seen her wearing this thong a few times and it never disappoints. I've had a few opportunities to peak in her panty drawer and could of snagged it, but I would rather her have it so she can keep wearing it. Her panty drawer is an absolute rainbow of colorful thongs. She must have over 50 pairs and they're all VS. I think it's hot that for the most part she's not super young (she's technically a woman) but still wears such cute thongs.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Great story. Yeah I love cute thongs as well.

The range of colour sounds really hot. I don't like it when girls have just loads of one colour, usually black.

willie44

I'll do my best [TheAlphaMale] for pics of her panty drawer. I was at her house the day after Christmas, she was putting away decorations so there was plenty of bending over. She was wearing blue sweatpants and a white shirt, whenever she bent over her shirt would lift and expose her waistline, she was wearing a purple Victoria's Secret thong and on the back triangle part in white were the letters VS and a small heart.

pearl thong

Sounds like you need to have your iphone handy next time you are around her. Love to see her, even just a regularly clothed pic. Great thread.

willie44

Last week I was hanging out with my friend, his sister was out of town visiting relatives and due to weather issues her flight had been re-scheduled. He was supposed to pick her up at the airport but since her flight changed he would be at work and unable to pick her up. Naturally I volunteered to help....she didn't want to inconvenience me so I picked her up curbside. I pulled up and she looked super hot, she was wearing some brown boots, tight jeans and since it was cold a tan suede jacket, since she was wearing a jacket I gave up any hope of seeing her thong. She asked me to stop by her brothers house to pick up her dog since he was watching the dog while she was gone. At his house, we went inside and naturally they both (her and the dog) were happy to see each other. She kneeled down on the floor, to play with her dog.....and bam....her jeans slid down her jacket rose up and to my surprise she again had her shirt tucked into her thong (I don't know the rationale of it). She had a white shirt underneath her jacket which accented the teal blue VS thong she was wearing. I drove her and her dog back to her house. I volunteered to carry her suitcase into the house while she carried her dog. Once inside her house, she took off her jacket, now there was no blocking her waistline. Her thong had worked its way slightly above the waistline of her jeans, so while she was standing about a 1/2 inch was showing (basically enough where I could read the Victoria's Secret waistband). I didn't want to hangout too long because I'm sure she was tired from flying. I made some small talk about her trip just to kill some extra time. I stayed for about another 10 minutes and the entire time her thong continued to poke in and out of her jeans.

Gbanger

Awesome stories! I love women who always wear thongs. They've got me in the palm of their hand as it is, but add in the oblivious whaletail slips and I am helpless to resist falling in love. hahaha