My Friends Sister's Thong

willie44

On Super Bowl Sunday, my friend had a small group of us at his place to watch the game. His sister was there and she was wearing low rise jeans and a green sweater. The sweater came to her waist when standing which meant when she sat down her lower back would be totally exposed. Its funny, my heart was beating when she sat down in anticipation of seeing her thong....and how disappointed was I when I saw nothing....I panicked, thinking she might of bought new or different thongs or worse, boy shorts. Eventually, as the night moved on and the drinking continued and trips to the bathroom repeated; the reward finally came. Earlier on she must of had her thong tucked low in her jeans, after drinking she became less aware or concerned. At first I just got a peak of the waistband, which was her typical VS v-string. The waistband was teal/green. Then her thong worked itself higher, about 2 inches poked out and it was worth the wait. Her thong was a neon teal/green cheetah type print....definitely hot.

Gold

That's so hot, I love these stories willie44. If you have anymore please share! I have a friend who has a super sexy sister who always lets her thong hang out too and these stories always remind me of her

willie44

The other day, I was supposed to meet her brother at her house. I intentionally got there early, while I'm sitting talking to her in the living room she saw the neighbor across the street come home. She had signed for a package that was being delivered to the neighbor, she grabbed the package and went across the street. The way her house is designed, part of the living room can see her bedroom, from where I was sitting I saw a laundry basket and a pile of clothes on her bed. I quickly ran into her bedroom to see what goodies were there. There was a variety of jeans, shirts and thongs; I only had a small amount of time and decided to snap the picture of the sexy thong she was wearing a few weeks back.

VS teal chhetah-front.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b3cecb391200918

Attachments

• VS teal cheetah-back.jpg
    VS teal cheetah-back.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 289