Sexy Whaletails

user008

@ clthong:
The only reason i registered here is to say thank you so much.
Your pictures and your effort are amazing.
I'm following your threads since you started em in the old forum.

clthong

Hey binderpatel, yeah I've seen those, there great! I think most of the pics in those galleries are already on this thread but thanks for the reminder about those, I'll check them out!

mmm002

@clthong Just wanted to stop by and thank you for showing us all these great whaletails! You're finally inspired me to share my videos!

Gbanger

I don't know how you keep finding amazing fresh pics, but it's always a pleasure seeing these updates. Spectacular work.

Numbah1

I gotta say, of all the fetish forums I'm on, this thread is the best. And thats fucking crazy because this is my "sub fetish" lol

Am I the only 1 who cant see pages 37 & 38? I see clthong posts before and after but those pages just show [x] 's

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I gotta say, of all the fetish forums I'm on, this thread is the best. And thats fucking crazy because this is my "sub fetish" lol

Am I the only 1 who cant see pages 37 & 38? I see clthong posts before and after but those pages just show [x] 's

That might be because the pics on that pages were uploaded to TK's host that isn't running anymore

clthong

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of planning a special post for when this thread reaches 500,000 views, stayed tuned, it's going to be good!

Numbah1

AW man Ive been looking everyday since you said that. lol I cant wait that long. *Fear & Loathing In Vegas* "Finish the fucking story!"

clthong

Wish I could post sooner but it seems only fitting that it should reach the 500,000 views milestone before I post the update just to make it more dramatic haha But it's getting there pretty quickly, should only be a couple more days before it reaches the target : D Just as a teaser, this update is looking like it's going to be just a little over 400 pics so once again stay tuned guys and glad you appreciate it!

Last edited: