Sexy Whaletails

Giggitys4Jiggitys

Where did you find the pictures of the girl in the second and third pictures. The girl signing the calendar. I know she is from the Sema 2009 auto show. I have looked and found this same girl but can’t find where you got the the picture of her thong. Could you let me know where you got it from? She’s on the 11 the page, second third pictures. She’s blonde and has on a purple shirt

clthong

Where did you find the pictures of the girl in the second and third pictures. The girl signing the calendar. I know she is from the Sema 2009 auto show. I have looked and found this same girl but can’t find where you got the the picture of her thong. Could you let me know where you got it from? She’s on the 11 the page, second third pictures. She’s blonde and has on a purple shirt

I saved those pics a long time ago so unfortunately I can't remember, possibly from the original forum.

Ubuntu1

Clt this is 100 pages of whaletail glory, such a massive collection. Thanks for gathering all these pics man , I've been going back through all the pages, so many pictures:cool: