Sexy Whaletails

clthong

*UPDATE ON EDITING OF COLLECTION* realized it was two years ago that I had originally posted this:

"Another announcement: I'm currently working on a project that involves going through my entire collection and creating a sort of remastered version I guess you could call it. This will involve cropping and re-sizing pictures for optimal viewing, trying to remove men from photos as well as getting rid of any duplicates to arrive at a more finalized collection.

At some point I would like to release the collection in it's entirety to you guys. The idea is really to approach things like a collector and build the best representation of whale tail pictures that have ever existed on the internet. This collection would likely include a selection of videos as well (vines, youtube, etc). It will take a long time before this is done but just thought I'd share this idea with you guys!"

I'm pleased to say that I have now finished editing all the whaletails in my collection and at the present moment there are 4,561 pics in total : ) As mentioned before I will be making a folder of videos as well and since the original post I have also come up with several other folders of content that I will include. These are what I'm currently working on sorting through now, the categories I've decided on are:

Celebrity Thongs

Will feature famous women/celebrity thong slips

Fun with Thongs

This will be an organized folder of the pics I include in my Fun with Thongs thread, basically everything in here is pictures that don't strictly fit the definition of a whale tail but
are just hot pics dealing with thongs. Subcategories within this folder will be:

Girls Holding Thongs: holding thongs that are gifts or otherwise, holding thongs in shops etc.

Mooning/Pantsed: girls flashing their butts in thongs, being pantsed, any pic with a bare butt in a thong

Bikini Thongs: posed swimsuit shots, candid beach shots

Thong Face/Head: girls with thongs over face, girls with thongs on head

Thongs over Pants: girls wearing one thong or multiple pairs over pants, leggings, jeans, shorts etc..

Thongs from Front/Side: thong straps showing/sides of thongs, thongs showing from the front, any pic of girl in thong that doesn't show butt

Misc: Miscellaneous photos that don't fit any of the categories above, i.e girls with thongs halfway down legs, thongs showing on the toilet,

Internet Thong History

Pictures of screenshots or other relevant pics that help to show the early evolution of whale tail pics on the internet, i.e early websites, iconic sites/pics

Models

Softcore model pics showing whaletail and thong

VTL

Visible thong lines through leggings, skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, etc..

Wedgies

Pictures and Videos of girls receiving thong wedgies

I'm looking forward to putting things together, stay tuned for more info : )

willie44

@clthong : great project idea, seems like a lot of work but we'll all appreciate it, maybe PBS will give you a budget and you could do a whaletail documentary....lol

archer

Very nice! This thread is top notch and one of the best. Thanks for all your hard work providing excellent content.