Sexy Whaletails

clthong

Another announcement: I'm currently working on a project that involves going through my entire collection and creating a sort of remastered version I guess you could call it. This will involve cropping and re-sizing pictures for optimal viewing, trying to remove men from photos as well as getting rid of any duplicates to arrive at a more finalized collection.

At some point I would like to release the collection in it's entirety to you guys. The idea is really to approach things like a collector and build the best representation of whale tail pictures that have ever existed on the internet. This collection would likely include a selection of videos as well (vines, youtube, etc). It will take a long time before this is done but just thought I'd share this idea with you guys!

Just reminding people of this project that is in the works. Will be spending more time on this in the next little while so stay tuned!

royston

And we would really appreciate it a lot. It sounds such an amazing idea man!!! Thank you so much in advance bro!