My Girl's Stories. (She Cant Contain Her Ass)

aerieVSguy

UPDATE: Okay so one of my favourite stories from being together.. I absolutely love for some reason when we go out and my girl has public thong slips.. Seeing other peoples reactions + the combination of how sexy she looks is just the absolute prime combination for me.. So one of the best was when we went out to the bar, one of our favourite local ones with a bunch of friends. When we got together for the pre drink, I could tell right away it was going to be a great night because she was wearing a sexy black t shirt that came down right around the hip area as well as one of her favorite pair of jeans that were tight in the legs but were known to be one of her best pairs for thong slips..

We start off by playing some drinking games, beer pong to be exact and at this point I still wasn't sure which undies she picked out for the night, me and my buddy were playing her and her friend 2 on 2 and as soon as the ball rolled off the table, sure enough she bends over to reveal 4 inches of her suuuuuuuper skinny black g string and about an inch of ass crack! Her friend smacked her ass and said "nice G-String!" and everybody at the pre drink started smiling and I could tell all the guys were turned on..

All night her g string was hanging out, especially once we got to the bar, grinding on the dance floor, grabbing her exposed ass in the booth and then sitting on the high chairs while we were getting food was the topper for me because her G string was literally exposed to every passer by in the bar and she had no clue... I got an amazing candid of her in the bar, so many guys were staring..

The other pics I got were when we went home and she was bending over trying to put some of her clothes away. After that we started making out hardcore, she was rubbing my cock and then slid down my pants and sucking my cock while also sucking on my balls with her ass bent over just like in the picture right beside my face.. After she just about made me cum, I stopped her, rolled her on her back and started eating her delicious pussy before fucking her hard doggystyle and then blowing my massive load down her throat. Was a night for the ages and one ill never forget.

Such a fucking hot story and a perfect whale tail. I'd love to see the rest of those panties ;)

binderpatel

this is my favorite thread right now, question, does she ever accidentily expose her belly button when she stretches or ties her hair back?

Lovingit

Wowwwwww! Also my favourite thread on here! I love the pictures and your comments/stories about them and super good too! Thanks so much! Loving this thread, your girlfriend is hot!

ThongWife

Have you ever caught a guy trying to snag a picture? I love the text messages it's so freakin hot man dam.����

Reactions: 64

waterbottle008

I just stumbled across this thread, and damn I have missed out on a lot! What a super sexy girl you have and I love all the pics and stories you have shared so far. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us all!

uncalled4

This is another dimension of stories/pictures that I can add to the thread that I find super sexy.. Sometimes I have to go on the road for work and my girl will go out to the club with her friends and have some fun while I am gone. She is super trust worthy and classy so I never have any concern when she goes out, I actually try and convince her to go since she always texts me sexy stories like this when they happen:

Let me know if you like these, I have plenty!

I would love to read them all! I have a huge "gf goes out and shows off to guys and tells me about it later" thing. This is perfect!