Air BNB?

letmesee

Few weeks ago I stayed at a couple's house and the spare bedroom I stayed in had a lot of the wife's cloths in the closet. Low and behold there was a spare underwear drawer in there with a bunch of bras and her panties.

Anyone have experience Air BNB'ing at places and finding a laundry basket?

K

Kingofthongs

Few weeks ago I stayed at a couple's house and the spare bedroom I stayed in had a lot of the wife's cloths in the closet. Low and behold there was a spare underwear drawer in there with a bunch of bras and her panties.

Anyone have experience Air BNB'ing at places and finding a laundry basket?

Never. Tried it twice but everything was empty. BUt you're lucky lol

Nickkie1990

Ive visited multiple airbnbs and sometimes it was just jackpot. Ive raided her wardrobe and found some completely filled panty drawers with sometimes allot of thongs. I like to wear them including bra's and dresses around the airbnb. This airbnb is really great for me. For example last month i rented on airbnb an appartment (clompletely private) in a city close by. I told i was on training in that city but is was not. The girl rented the appartment went for holiday, and i had 24 hours in her appartment. You can imagine what i did in those 24 hours when i opened her wardrobe and found everything, inclusing thongs, bras, dresses, sportleggings, just everything.

One other airbnb i rented the girl had locked her closed with a chain and padlock. So i really want to open it! After a while i moved the wardrobe closet from the wall and openend the closed from the back. This really turned me on, the idea that she doesnt want me to touch her cloths and panties and i still managed to do so hehe. After that i restore everything in original state she wont even notice this.

If you need help let me know! This is the new panty raid heaven

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Yeah I downloaded the app yesterday and for my next business travel, in a week or two, I’m not gonna take a hotel room but gonna rent an apartment

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I’m going to medellin here in colombia, it is a well known town for hot women in my country, I’m looking for a place to spend from 2 to 4 nights, for this time I’ll take only one place cuz I don’t have much time to be moving from place to place

irthonger

Mod
I will be going to an Air BNB soon. I should be able to look for some goodies. Also bringing one of my wifes female friends along, might have a rummage through her panties as well. ^^

Nickkie1990

Yesterday we had an airbnb renter at our place. When she was going to work i went for a sneak preview. What i found in her case were 2 lace panties and 2 thongs. Knowing she is going to wear them the next 4 days made me turn on. I didnt make pictures, but i will if i get te chance!

Nickkie1990

Ok i went to the appartment early in the evening. The girl was not there to hand me the key, so i could not have a chat with the girls appartment i was going to raid. I was really exited if i was going to hit the jackpot. She hide they key under the doormat. When i entered the appartment she left a note that i could use all rooms, except one. Offcourse i knew what was in that room. So i went straight for that room and i found a drying frame with very cute cloths and some panties,they were all thongs! :) Than i searched trough the room and found her panty drawer, with even more thongs. Oh i was so exiting and horny at that moment. I tried some of her lingerie and cloths and continue raiding that room. I found a laundry basket with some dirty thongs as well. You could imagine what kind of evening i had.

I did not take pictures, too busy raiding :) next time i definately will for you.

irthonger

Mod
I had two air BnB's and had no luck at either... all the dressers were empty. And the friend that went with us I was not able to be alone in the house. We were always together. I did get to see her in a towel out of the shower but that was boring... lol.