100% Victoria's Secret Thongs & V-Strings!

Andjohn1

Re: What Happened to the Victorias Secret Thread?

That was my favorite thread on the old site! Love the old signature thongs with the waistband. Also the polka dot waistband from a few years back. Anyone have some pictures of their gfs or wives that have a few pairs of those that would be great

Last edited:

some guy

I agree, let's get that started again. I can provide some pics, but it'll have to be a team effort this time. Whatever you have, post it.

whatsmaname

i've got a few , i got them all from the internet so i'm sure you've probably seen them all .. but

ive got a bunch more but how the hell do i add them all at once ?? don't want to do it one at a time

Attachments

Str8h8allcats

Oops. I started a thread in the anything goes section. Figured it fit better there since they are not all amateurs and not all thongs.

ThongKing

Administrator
Staff member

i've got a few , i got them all from the internet so i'm sure you've probably seen them all .. but

ive got a bunch more but how the hell do i add them all at once ?? don't want to do it one at a time
You can use imagebam to upload multiple pictures

Andjohn1

Jorts25,
That's a great question. I guess you could ask the same thing about why we love thongs & whaletails. We just do. I think thongs are hot because there's a small amount of coverage and when you see a whale tail it almost teases you to know what the rest looks like. Victoria's Secret is the main lingerie in the U.S. so when you see a VS thong you think about the fact that they shop there and they must have other sexy lingerie, and when you think about that plus the reason for liking thongs and whale tails plus the fact that they just look sexy is what makes it mind blowing hot! For me I always love the signature thongs because I think the shininess of the lettering is sexy and the reasons above. Hopes this helps. I'm sure there's other reasons too.

samwise

Just another reason Jorts25,
When lowrise jeans became a popular thing these were some of the most common thongs girls wore. As in they were everywhere. It was amazing. If you had one you knew exactly what was nestled up against that girls pussy while she sat in class.

Gbanger

what's the fascination with these thongs? jw
Simply put, that gorgeous hot chick at work/school that you are obsessed with... odds are these thongs are what she's wearing under her pants everyday.

I think they are so popular because in the US Victoria's Secret is by far the most popular brand of women's underwear. I honestly don't know any chicks who don't wear them. In fact, Victoria's Secret seems to be where a lot of girls go to get their first thong (resident smokeshow Dawn is one such example). Because VS is so popular, if you spot a whaletail, odds are it's a Victoria's Secret thong. As such, I think Victoria's Secret is correlated with a lot of great memories in people's heads. hahaha.

Another reason they are hot is when you spot a gorgeous woman you know that she has or has had a Victoria's Secret thong up her ass.

Last edited:

Scott

Re: Victoria's Secret Signature Thongs & V-Strings

To kick this thread back into high gear, I'll repost some pics of Dawn in some classic V-strings.