23F New To Thongs

snyder11

Absolutely beautiful! I found this thread just searching around and WOW! I have to say I couldn't wait to get home and see the rest. Thank you both. The panty stuffing was amazing. I used to do this with my ex and I loved it. I see you do requests and was wondering if you could post some pics of your girl in a sheer thong with cum dripping through them? Or some of her stuffed with panties and cum? I can't wait to see what you post next.👀👅

Jaeger125

i love these posts. could we get the little black victorias v string with the red and white things in the black triangle next?

Gwokie

@Andjohn1 per your request, here is some of her collection! (We took out pairs that were the same style but different color) Enjoy!
ALL:
POLL: Which pair below should we shoot next?

Bonus Photos - we were trying to figure out which pair whaletailed the best haha

Thanks! We will add your request to the list

She doesn't own any of those but we can put them on our next panty order ;)

Any in her collection above that you like?

More wedgies? Coming right up ;)

Roger that
Damn that doubly string black one with white circles!!! ;)

PDWT

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST
My goal has been to release regular content that is based off of requests but I've been on travel so we haven't had any time to take any photos. She loved reading all of your comments and got horny, so she decided to do some selfies while her "photographer" is away ;) We will be back at it tomorrow with some higher photo quality. Hopefully, this will hold you through.
(red shine VS thong)